Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Kathy helped Kaitlynn unpack and she told Kathy about haw John Ross came on to her and Kathy said He's taking after his father all right I wounder where sue Ellen is. kAITLYNN SAID i DON'T KNOW MOM SHE WASn';t there when WE where there. Kathy just had a look on her face.

Katalyn says "Well, maybe J.R. drove her away again unless she was out drinking when the visit came up. But, he knows the right buttoms to push and it seems that he doesn't even care about his own wife."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was always like that with Sue Ellen. her and I are friends and she told me al lot of stories about what JR had done That Jock or anyone knows about. I guess that's why he after me.cause he was afraid I would tell someone.

Katalyn says "I heard when I was at Southfork her and J.R. was divorced for a while and that they got remarried why should she go back to a man that doesn't care about her Mom."

Cue dukesrule2000

• 2 weeks later...

Just then they heard a knock on the door. and Luke answered it and Kathy heard a voice that she hasn't heard in a long time and she went to the door and there stood her friend Sue ellen and Kathy huged her and said come in and sue ellen smiled and Kathy interduced her to Luke and she smiled and said Kathleen your husband is very handsome. Kathy said thanks. and she said I have come to worn you that Jr is on the war path and you are in the line of fire.

Kathy smiled abd said sence when isn't JR on the war path.Sue Ellen just smiles and then she said serlousy becsreful. I heard him say this time he's going after your heart. what ever that means. and Kathy looked at Luke and said the kids. Luke said No he wouldn't. Kathy said Luke, you and our children are my heart.and you are here with me. Luke was going to say something and said Jesse.

Kathy smiled abd said sence when isn't JR on the war path.Sue Ellen just smiles and then she said serlousy becsreful. I heard him say this time he's going after your heart. what ever that means. and Kathy looked at Luke and said the kids. Luke said No he wouldn't. Kathy said Luke, you and our children are my heart.and you are here with me. Luke was going to say something and said Jesse.

Reba came by and says "Sue Ellen, hi it seems that I haven't seen you in a really long time lately. Listen my son Little Bo, told me that somebody was shooting at my place in Smallville, Kansas."

Kathy said Hay baby. Jesse ssaid Hi Mom don't worry I will be fine I have Uncle Vance and Uncle Coy here. Kathy said Coy is There? Luke looked at her. Ya he is stayin in the guest house. Jesse said. That's good can you have your Uncles call your dad It doesn't matter witch one and Jesse said Ok I will Bye Mom and they hung up. Kathy told Luke that Vance and Coy was there with Jesse and Luke said That is good.

back in hazzard

Luke was working on the General Lee. Jocob was in the barn helping him. Jacob said Dad did you ever regreat. Becoming a dad? Luke looked at him and said Jake where is this coming from? Jake looked at his father and said. I heard Mom tell the story of how she told you that Levi was on her way and How you reacted. Luke looked at him and said Ya, Jake I acted Badly when your mom told me about Levi I even acted bad when she told me you where on your way. But not because I didn't want to become a dad again. But because I was afraid.

back in hazzard

Luke was working on the General Lee. Jocob was in the barn helping him. Jacob said Dad did you ever regreat. Becoming a dad? Luke looked at him and said Jake where is this coming from? Jake looked at his father and said. I heard Mom tell the story of how she told you that Levi was on her way and How you reacted. Luke looked at him and said Ya, Jake I acted Badly when your mom told me about Levi I even acted bad when she told me you where on your way. But not because I didn't want to become a dad again. But because I was afraid.

Back In Dallas

J.R picks up the phone and says "Ewing Residence J.R. Speaking who is that on the line here don't be rude now."

Reba says "Hello this isn't Domino's Pizza I must've gotten the wrong number very sorry I'm new to the area."

J.R says "Hey Reba, I know that's you very funny why you calling her I thought you wanted away from here."

Cue dukesrule2000

Jake looked at his father and said why? Luke looked at him and said I was afraid I was going to lose your mother. cause I had almost lost her when Jesse was born and I didn't want to go threw that again. I love YoU Jake, I love Levi also. and then jake went into his father's arms

Reba hangs uo the phone pretty fast, and she doesn't understand why she called that number and she still can't believe that J.R, knew it was her.

Cue dukesrule2000

in dallas

JR put down the phne and he smiles. and he went and pored himself some brandy.and he wnt to his office at home and he shut the door and he called Allen Bendson. The phone rings Allen here. Allen said Hay Allen this is Jr Ewing We spoke a month ago and I had a job for you. Jr said. Allen smiled and said Ya i remember you and Yes I will take the job I owe Sargent Duke. of wht he did to me in the Marines He ruined my carreer and I want to pay him back.

in dallas

JR put down the phne and he smiles. and he went and pored himself some brandy.and he wnt to his office at home and he shut the door and he called Allen Bendson. The phone rings Allen here. Allen said Hay Allen this is Jr Ewing We spoke a month ago and I had a job for you. Jr said. Allen smiled and said Ya i remember you and Yes I will take the job I owe Sargent Duke. of wht he did to me in the Marines He ruined my carreer and I want to pay him back.

Reba looks at her father and says "Listen I accidently called Southfork and got ahold of J.R, well what can I says but oops!."

Cue dukesrule2000

IN HAZZARD...

EARLY THE NEXT MORNING......

Everone was a sleep. well all except Kathy. She couldn't Sleep. So she got up quitly. and went to the kitchen. and she started to make some coffee. She walked out to the porch with her cup of coffee. and she sat on the porch swing. and she Just though about her life she knew something was going to happen. Then she heard someone come out. and then a voice say can I join you . Kathy looked up and said you anytime. Luke smiled and he sat down next to her.

IN HAZZARD...

EARLY THE NEXT MORNING......

Everone was a sleep. well all except Kathy. She couldn't Sleep. So she got up quitly. and went to the kitchen. and she started to make some coffee. She walked out to the porch with her cup of coffee. and she sat on the porch swing. and she Just though about her life she knew something was going to happen. Then she heard someone come out. and then a voice say can I join you . Kathy looked up and said you anytime. Luke smiled and he sat down next to her.

The Next Morning

Reba says "Dad, what am I going to do you know he knew it was me on the phone and he's up to something right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

• 3 weeks later...
Allen was entering Hazzard and he knew he would get back at Luke Duke he lost everything because of him.he was threwn out of the Marines because of him and then threwn back in Jail because of him and he lost his wife and Daughter because She left him when he was in Prison.

J.R. was on the phone and he was glad he called that Allen guy up that will really help his plan.

• 2 weeks later...
Allan was watching the duke farm he wanted to know when was the perfect time to attick.

Reba was just taking care of things and she noticed that there was car out in the distance as well. She looks at Bo and says "Dad, I going for a walk I forget how pretty this place really his here in Hazzard and this is a pretty county as well."

Cue dukesrule2000