Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Clark looked at Reba and said Ya our Aunt Kathy is one tough cookie. Kathy looked at him and said I don't feel so tough. Bo walked over to her and said come on Kat,, Being in this family as long as you have you know you have to be tough and Luke is tough he will make it threw. Kathy looked at Bo and said I don't know Bo you didn't hear him after he got shot it was like he was giving up. and I don't know if I can go on without him. Adam looked at his mother and said Mom dad is going to make it he is going to see Jake grow up to become a man and he will see his future grandchildren. I mean you guys only have little Kathleen right now. Kathy smiled and said I know. and she gave her son a hug.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clark looked at Reba and said Ya our Aunt Kathy is one tough cookie. Kathy looked at him and said I don't feel so tough. Bo walked over to her and said come on Kat,, Being in this family as long as you have you know you have to be tough and Luke is tough he will make it threw. Kathy looked at Bo and said I don't know Bo you didn't hear him after he got shot it was like he was giving up. and I don't know if I can go on without him. Adam looked at his mother and said Mom dad is going to make it he is going to see Jake grow up to become a man and he will see his future grandchildren. I mean you guys only have little Kathleen right now. Kathy smiled and said I know. and she gave her son a hug.

Reba says "You know that was one of best hits I've ever seen from a lady that Aunt Kathy did you know that Allen Denton was ready to shoot me as well. You see I rushed there Clark and didn't realize he had a gun and he just about point the thing at me."

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark Smiles and said Aunt Kathy takes care of her family. Just then Peter comes out with a smile on his face and he said Kat he made it threw sergery. and He is in recovery right now . there was no damage to his heart. the bullet just missed hitting it, But we got the bullet out. and he should be fine.

Reba looks and says "I'm glad I was there with my cellphone Aunt Kathy."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy smiles and said Me too. and she went in to see Luke.

IN LUKE'S ROOM...

Kathy walked in and she saw he was still asleep and she walked over to him and sat down and took his hand and said See I told you weren't going anywhere. And she kissed him.

Reba says "Excuse me Clark, I want to see Uncle Luke and if my father comes tell him where I went to okay."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke smiled and then he looked at Kathy and said are you all right? Kathy smiled and said I'm just fine. Kathy picked up the phone and called the Farm. and she heard Duke Farm Leventa Speaking. Kathy smiled and said Levi this is mom i JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THA TDAD IS AWAKE. Kathy heard a YEEEE HAW. she moved the phone away from her ear. and luke smiled and said that's my girl.

Luke smiled and then he looked at Kathy and said are you all right? Kathy smiled and said I'm just fine. Kathy picked up the phone and called the Farm. and she heard Duke Farm Leventa Speaking. Kathy smiled and said Levi this is mom i JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THA TDAD IS AWAKE. Kathy heard a YEEEE HAW. she moved the phone away from her ear. and luke smiled and said that's my girl.

Reba sat down in the chair and fell asleep right next to her Uncle.

Ya I remember when Tracy was pregnet she was always asleep. Just then Tracy walks in and she smiled and said Excuse me Mrs Luke Duke I seem to remember the same about you too. LUKE started to laugh. and so did Bo. Just then stacy walked in with her Husband Davis and their 3 year old daughter Casey. and Casey Ran to her great Uncle Luke. And Stacy said Casey becarful of UNCLE Luke. Luke Just smiles

Ya I remember when Tracy was pregnet she was always asleep. Just then Tracy walks in and she smiled and said Excuse me Mrs Luke Duke I seem to remember the same about you too. LUKE started to laugh. and so did Bo. Just then stacy walked in with her Husband Davis and their 3 year old daughter Casey. and Casey Ran to her great Uncle Luke. And Stacy said Casey becarful of UNCLE Luke. Luke Just smiles

Bo walks over to Reba and says "Her head is warm Kathy, you got to see this here I don't believe she is really sick she sure has been acting strange lately."

Cue dukesrule2000

Then Abby came back with a gurney and someone to help her ger Reba on it. and they took reba to another room and Kathy said Call Doug. and Abby said Ok and she left.

Reba was still sound asleep but still unaware of what was going on right now and not knowing that her father was really concerned for her right now as well.

Cue dukesrule2000