Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

The doctors looked at Luke and they told Kathy that he was healing fine.and that there was no permpt damage to Luke because he was in acoma. Kathy looked at Peter and said thanks. and he smiled and said anything for the boss. Kathy smiled and she said Peter. and he walked out.

Luke smled and said well you are the boss around here.Kathy said I know. and they both laughed. Jesse walked in to the roomwith Sarah and said Mom Dad we are talking Levi and Jake back to the farm. Kathy said ok. and she walked over to them both and said thanks. Jesse said you stay here with Dad and don't worry abot the farm or Livi and Jake. I will make sure the farm chores will get done And i know Adam will help me. and thenthey walked over to their father and hugged him Jesse said love you dad,Luke smiled and said Love you son,Leventa ran to her father and hugged him. Sarah took Jacob

Clark says "It will be okay, it's finally over for ya Reba no more looking over your shoulder anymore for ya and you know what it seems that everything is going good for ya. But one thing Reba, when are you going to change that sign from "Kent Farm" to "Duke Farm" allreadry."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Hazzard

Walker, Bo and Adam was watching the Hazzard Hotel but they didn't see Zack. Bo said he be hiding somewhere eles.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke had convinced Kathy to go home and rest. So Kathy left the hospital. But she never made it to the General. Someone came from behind her and grabbed her and took her Next door Cooter was working outside and he saw the whole thing her got on the CB and said I maybe crazy but I ain't dumb Crazy cooter coming at ya and Dukes on the Hazzard Net.

Bo Herd Cooter and he picked up the Cb and said you got Lost Sheep here Cray C go A head. and Cooter I saw Kathy come out of the hospital and someone grabbed her and it looks like zack. They are in a black mustang and it's headed outof town on ol mill road. Bo looked at Adam and said he's taking mom to the farm. Bo said Jesse Leventa and Jacab are there and so are Kaitlyn and sarah.. He;s taking her there cause he knows mom won't do anything to get her kids hurt. Adam said and then they all got in the car and left.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOSPITAL

Luke had heard everything. and he was getting out of bed when Carol walked in and she said Luke you need to be in bed and Luke looked at her and said my famlily needs me and nothing is going to stop me from going to them. and then he left the hospital.

OUTSIDE

Cooter saw Luke and he went to him. Luke whispared Clark the familiy needs you.

IN SMALLVILLE

CLARK heard Luke and Clark started to get up.

In Hazzard

Walker, Bo and Adam was watching the Hazzard Hotel but they didn't see Zack. Bo said he be hiding somewhere eles.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke had convinced Kathy to go home and rest. So Kathy left the hospital. But she never made it to the General. Someone came from behind her and grabbed her and took her Next door Cooter was working outside and he saw the whole thing her got on the CB and said I maybe crazy but I ain't dumb Crazy cooter coming at ya and Dukes on the Hazzard Net.

Bo Herd Cooter and he picked up the Cb and said you got Lost Sheep here Cray C go A head. and Cooter I saw Kathy come out of the hospital and someone grabbed her and it looks like zack. They are in a black mustang and it's headed outof town on ol mill road. Bo looked at Adam and said he's taking mom to the farm. Bo said Jesse Leventa and Jacab are there and so are Kaitlyn and sarah.. He;s taking her there cause he knows mom won't do anything to get her kids hurt. Adam said and then they all got in the car and left.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOSPITAL

Luke had heard everything. and he was getting out of bed when Carol walked in and she said Luke you need to be in bed and Luke looked at her and said my famlily needs me and nothing is going to stop me from going to them. and then he left the hospital.

OUTSIDE

Cooter saw Luke and he went to him. Luke whispared Clark the familiy needs you.

IN SMALLVILLE

CLARK heard Luke and Clark started to get up.

In Hazzard, Clark was at his Uncle and Aunt's farm before his Uncle and Cousin even got there and everybody was totally surprized by him showing up. Clark never told anybody this but his one weakness was, he didn't think they could handle his true secret his father only told his Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke what that was and it seems that somehow Zack had found out Clark's secret from people in prison.

Cue dukesrule2000

In Hazzard, Clark was at his Uncle and Aunt's farm before his Uncle and Cousin even got there and everybody was totally surprized by him showing up. Clark never told anybody this but his one weakness was, he didn't think they could handle his true secret his father only told his Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke what that was and it seems that somehow Zack had found out Clark's secret from people in prison.

Cue dukesrule2000

Zack was smiling because he found out that Clark was highly allergic to the Green stone he had in the back seat and he was planning and making it highly unlikely for Clark to help out Kathy or her family.

Cue dukesrule2000

Zack was smiling because he found out that Clark was highly allergic to the Green stone he had in the back seat and he was planning and making it highly unlikely for Clark to help out Kathy or her family.

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark had told Reba he be right back before she knew, and she just looked at him and said "Okay, see ya then I got things to do by. Will you be back for my gumbo then and you know since Lois and Kathleen are her we can talk allright."

Chloe had discovered that Reba younger brother Charlie, had been in Smallville and got exposed like she did as well but she didn't really know what kind of abilities that Clark's cousin had thow.

Back In Hazzard, Charlie had loved the fact that he could read people's minds especially when he was racing. It made racing so much easier he never told anybody about this because the didn't want anybody thinking he was freak and he didn't know how to explain this as well. Charlie was getting a strange vibration from Zack and they was miles apart and he knew what he was planning to do with his Aunt Kathy and her kids around her as well. He had called his father's cellphone up and says "Dad, I got a feeling that somebody named Zack is going to harm Aunt Kathy and he out for revenge and you know what he has some rock that is going to harm Clark as well. I don't know how I know this but just trust me on this okay."

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile at the farm house.

Kathy saw her children and Zack Had Jacob in his arms and he was cring. Jesse wanted to attic But Kathy said Jesse No, Zack is Crazy.

Meanwhile Clark Showed up at the house and he barged in and Zack just smiled and said I know about you. and he showed him the kriponite. and Clark fell to the floor. Kathy went to tend to Clark but Zack stopped her. and told her not to move. or he doesn't know what will happen to her youngest. Kathy stopped.

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE.

Bo Walker, Adam. and Luke where there. Adam looked at his father and said Dad what are you doing here. He Luke looked at him and said my family needs me. Bo said Charlie called me and said that Zack has Kriponite. Luke said Shoot. How did he know about that.? Bo said I have no clue cousin. Walker said is there a back way into the house? Luke said Ya and Luke tol him where they where. Ok sence he wants your family Luke we are going to give him the 2 he's missing. Adam smiled and said Me and Dad. and Walker said ya I want you 2 to go in the front Like you have no clue he was here. and then you keep him buzy and Bo and I will com threw the back. and Adam said Lets do it.

IN THE HOUSE

Kathy was tring to think of a way to have him to put Jacob down cause she knew That Bo and Adam was outside and that they wouldn't do anything to him as long as he held Jacob.

Jesse saw his mother and he knew when she got quite she was thinking of a way out.

Kathy looked at her children, and said I love you all. and she walked over to Zack. But before she done that Adam and Luke walked in. and she stopped. While Zack was cought off gaurd with their enterence. Kathy grabbed the Kriponite and threw it out the door Clark recovered.

Meanwhile at the farm house.

Kathy saw her children and Zack Had Jacob in his arms and he was cring. Jesse wanted to attic But Kathy said Jesse No, Zack is Crazy.

Meanwhile Clark Showed up at the house and he barged in and Zack just smiled and said I know about you. and he showed him the kriponite. and Clark fell to the floor. Kathy went to tend to Clark but Zack stopped her. and told her not to move. or he doesn't know what will happen to her youngest. Kathy stopped.

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE.

Bo Walker, Adam. and Luke where there. Adam looked at his father and said Dad what are you doing here. He Luke looked at him and said my family needs me. Bo said Charlie called me and said that Zack has Kriponite. Luke said Shoot. How did he know about that.? Bo said I have no clue cousin. Walker said is there a back way into the house? Luke said Ya and Luke tol him where they where. Ok sence he wants your family Luke we are going to give him the 2 he's missing. Adam smiled and said Me and Dad. and Walker said ya I want you 2 to go in the front Like you have no clue he was here. and then you keep him buzy and Bo and I will com threw the back. and Adam said Lets do it.

IN THE HOUSE

Kathy was tring to think of a way to have him to put Jacob down cause she knew That Bo and Adam was outside and that they wouldn't do anything to him as long as he held Jacob.

Jesse saw his mother and he knew when she got quite she was thinking of a way out.

Kathy looked at her children, and said I love you all. and she walked over to Zack. But before she done that Adam and Luke walked in. and she stopped. While Zack was cought off gaurd with their enterence. Kathy grabbed the Kriponite and threw it out the door Clark recovered.

Clark says "Thanks Aunt Kathy, hey Uncle Bo that's is the worst feeling and what a way to find out about me. I always went to tell you but Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke always said not to say anything about it."

Cue dukesrule2000

Zack was angery and he went to shoot Jacob But Clark and his super speed took Jacob right out of Zacks Hands and Zack didn't even relise it. and then Clark handed Jacob to his Aunt Kathy and said this is where he belongs. and then Zack lifted up his gun and he pointed it at Kathy and he fired but Clark steped right in front og Kathy and the bullett just bounced off him. and coming threw the back door Bo and Walkersunck up to Zack and Luke kicked the gun out of his hand and Bo bunched him and Zack fell to the floor. Walker took Zack away. and Walker said I will make sure he stays in jail for good. and then he left. Kathy handed Jacob to Sarah and then she huged Clark and then she looked at Luke and said what are you doing here? and she lead him to the couch and checked his stiches . and they where fine and Kathy said you are Lucky Luke Duke. and then Luke just smiled and Kissed her.

Zack was angery and he went to shoot Jacob But Clark and his super speed took Jacob right out of Zacks Hands and Zack didn't even relise it. and then Clark handed Jacob to his Aunt Kathy and said this is where he belongs. and then Zack lifted up his gun and he pointed it at Kathy and he fired but Clark steped right in front og Kathy and the bullett just bounced off him. and coming threw the back door Bo and Walkersunck up to Zack and Luke kicked the gun out of his hand and Bo bunched him and Zack fell to the floor. Walker took Zack away. and Walker said I will make sure he stays in jail for good. and then he left. Kathy handed Jacob to Sarah and then she huged Clark and then she looked at Luke and said what are you doing here? and she lead him to the couch and checked his stiches . and they where fine and Kathy said you are Lucky Luke Duke. and then Luke just smiled and Kissed her.

Clark says "Believe me Aunt Kathy, it was nothing I would've done that for my mom and my baby brother if I had one as well."

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy smiled and said Clark you are a very spicail young man. Clark Just smiled and she said his good byes and he left.

Brittney smiled and said who was that Kathy smiled and said that was your cousin Clark Kent. Kathy looked at all of her kids to see if they where all right and they where.

Luke interduced Brittney to her Uncle Bo. and She smiled. Bo Said Brittney you look just like your mother good thing cause your father is Ugly. Then Bo had a pillow him him in the head. and everyone laughed. Cooter comes and said it's great to hear this family laugh. Then Luke's cell Phone rings and Kathy picked it up and it was Carol and she said that her and Luke's mother just died and she wanted to be buried in the Duke plot in Hazzard.and Kathy said Sure.When will you be here.Carol said we will be there in 2 Days. and Kathy said see you then bye. and she looked at Luke and she told him about his mother. and Adam said so I Have no grandparents now. Luke said sorry son. no you don't and then he looked at Jacob and said he will grow up with out his grand parents So Jesse and Leventa it's up to you to tell him about them. and they both saidthey would. Leventa walked up to him and said Daddy. when you where in the hospital I thought I was going to lose you. Please never go away. Luke just looked up at Kathy and he held his little girl and said Iain't going anywhere.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Kathy and Luke where lyning in their bed. and Kathy was smiling. Luke looked at her and said what are you smiling about ? Kathy said I just relised We have all our children under one roof at this very moment. Luke smiled and said ya we do Grandma. Kathy smiled and Ok grandpa. and they both laughed.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Kathy and Luke where lyning in their bed. and Kathy was smiling. Luke looked at her and said what are you smiling about ? Kathy said I just relised We have all our children under one roof at this very moment. Luke smiled and said ya we do Grandma. Kathy smiled and Ok grandpa. and they both laughed.

Clark was looking at Lois later at there place in Metropolis and he says "Honey, I was thinking I want lots of kids like my Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy, and Uncle Bo and his wife has as well. Why Uncle Bo has collectively six kids and there's a baby on the way as well. And Uncle Micheal he has six kids, three grandkids and it seems that Lana and Ross are handling triplets just fine. And Uncle Bo has ten grandkids, he seems so happy you know when I had met My Great-Uncle Jesse for the first time he told me that Rich People have lot's of money, but poor people have lots of kids and they don't care how much money is in there bank account after they pay the bills, just as long as they have food on the table and a little something leftover that's all you need."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

BACK IN HAZZARD

Luke and Kathy where asleep. When they heard Jacob cry. Luke got up and went to the Nursery. and he saw Adam ad Jesse up and they where laughing . Luke smiled and said Boys be a little quiter so the rest of the house can sleep. Adam and Jesse said Ok Dad and then they went outside and they both where still laughing. Luke smiled as he shook his head. then he went to tend to his Youngest.

Jacob was awake. and he picked him and and said that goes for you too. Little man. and he put him on the changing table.

BACK IN HAZZARD

Luke and Kathy where asleep. When they heard Jacob cry. Luke got up and went to the Nursery. and he saw Adam ad Jesse up and they where laughing . Luke smiled and said Boys be a little quiter so the rest of the house can sleep. Adam and Jesse said Ok Dad and then they went outside and they both where still laughing. Luke smiled as he shook his head. then he went to tend to his Youngest.

Jacob was awake. and he picked him and and said that goes for you too. Little man. and he put him on the changing table.

Katalyn was awake and she come outside to where her husband and brother-in-law is at and she says "Honey, so I met the Ewings when do you want to go to Smallville and meet the Luthor's then?"

cue dukesrule2000

Katalyn was awake and she come outside to where her husband and brother-in-law is at and she says "Honey, so I met the Ewings when do you want to go to Smallville and meet the Luthor's then?"

cue dukesrule2000

Adam says "I don't know about that honey you know from what everybody says about the Luthors you just can't trust them to far?"

Katalyn says "Well Adam, you can't trust the Ewings but we visited them it's my turn okay and just don't worry about them I just want to see what my dear old dad is like and my brother as well."

cue dukesrule2000

Adam looked at her and smiled and said Ok. We will go to Smallville and meet the luthers But let me call Reba and clark first. and Kaitlyn smiled and kissed him. and then she went in the house. Just then Jesse's cell rings and he answered it and it was his Aunt Carol. and said I tried to get a hold of your father to tell him we have landed in Capital City and we are on our way to the fruranal home in Hazzard.

Jesse said Ok aUNT cAROL i WILL TELL DAD , he has his phone shut off cause him and mom don't want to be bothered right now they have been threw alot. Carol said I Know Jesse, And Thanks for giving your dad the message tell him I will meet him at the frunral home in an hour. Jesse said Ok, I will bye. Adam looked at Jesse and said what's going on and Jesse told him and then Luke came downstairs with Jacob in his arms and Jesse smiled and said Dad..and then he told him about carol

Jesse said Ok aUNT cAROL i WILL TELL DAD , he has his phone shut off cause him and mom don't want to be bothered right now they have been threw alot. Carol said I Know Jesse, And Thanks for giving your dad the message tell him I will meet him at the frunral home in an hour. Jesse said Ok, I will bye. Adam looked at Jesse and said what's going on and Jesse told him and then Luke came downstairs with Jacob in his arms and Jesse smiled and said Dad..and then he told him about carol

Back In Smallville, the phone at Reba's rings and she answers and it's Adam telling him how Katalyn wants to meet the Luthors.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Back In Smallville, the phone at Reba's rings and she answers and it's Adam telling him how Katalyn wants to meet the Luthors.

Cue Dukesrule2000

IN HAZZARD

Jesse and Luke walked out to the General Lee and went to met Carol at the furnal home

AT THE HOGG FURNAL HOME.

Luke got out of the General Lee and saw his sister Carol and she smled. and walke dover to him and she said Mom wanted to be buried here in Hazzard in the Duke plot. and Luke said lets go make the arrangements.

IN HAZZARD

Jesse and Luke walked out to the General Lee and went to met Carol at the furnal home

AT THE HOGG FURNAL HOME.

Luke got out of the General Lee and saw his sister Carol and she smled. and walke dover to him and she said Mom wanted to be buried here in Hazzard in the Duke plot. and Luke said lets go make the arrangements.

Clark is over at Reba's and she says "That was Aunt Kathy just eariler Uncle Luke's Mother just died and the funeral is going to be in Hazzard at the Duke Family plot Clark."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy was feeding Jacob, when Levena walked in crying. She had fallen off her bike. Kathy handed Jacob to Brittney and went to tend to Levena. Kathy made her feel all better and she said thanks mommy and she went to play somemore. AND Then she hurd Levena Yell ROSE, ROSE and then Kathy walked out and saw Carol and her husband and then she greeted them and interduced her to Brittney and Adam and Carol said oh mom would have loved you both. and she hugged them and then Luke told her the story behind Adam and Brittney. and Carol wasn't impressed and she said I have heard of JR Ewing. and I didn't like him and now I have a good reason not to like the man.

Kathy was feeding Jacob, when Levena walked in crying. She had fallen off her bike. Kathy handed Jacob to Brittney and went to tend to Levena. Kathy made her feel all better and she said thanks mommy and she went to play somemore. AND Then she hurd Levena Yell ROSE, ROSE and then Kathy walked out and saw Carol and her husband and then she greeted them and interduced her to Brittney and Adam and Carol said oh mom would have loved you both. and she hugged them and then Luke told her the story behind Adam and Brittney. and Carol wasn't impressed and she said I have heard of JR Ewing. and I didn't like him and now I have a good reason not to like the man.

Reba had told Little Bo, Ellie, Savannah, Marcus and Jamie about their Uncle Luke Mother's and that the funeral will be in Hazzard County. And then Jamie started to fuzz since she was so little yet.

Cue dukesrule2000

• 4 weeks later...
AT THE FRUNAL

Luke had buried his mother next to his father. Michael and Jessica was there. and Carol asked Luke who that was and Luke said My half brother Michael. Carol said Oh so that is Michael. Luke just looked at her.

Micheal and Jessica was at the funeral and he looks at Luke talking with a woman and he wondered who it was.

cue dukesrule2000