Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke said what do you mean. Carol looked at him oh something mother had said. I will tell you before I leave. and Luke said ok

Micheal looks over at Carol and Luke and wondering what they was talking about he had seen that look on his brother's face before he was curious if that was his brother's half-sister he was always talking about.

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy walked over to Luke WITH Jacob in her arms and Luke smiled at her.He put his arm around her. and then they went home.

AT THE FARM

THey had lots of food. and They all talked about Rose. Luke interduced Carol and Michael. Carol smiled and said Hi.

Micheal says "So it seems we share two older brothers in common now Carol but did somebody say that you grew up in California now. I was just curious what High School did you attend we look pretty close in age now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Mean while in the house

Kathy was having a hard time with Jacob. She couldn't get him to calm down. Luke walked over and said sweetheart you are tence and Jacob Knows That. sweetheart you need to rest. you just started to walk a month ago and Abby said Not to over due it. Kathy smiled and said you are right. Luke took Jacob from her. and said now go upstairs and Lye down everyone will understand and don't worry I can handle everything. Kathy said Ok and she went upstairs to rest.

Mean while in the house

Kathy was having a hard time with Jacob. She couldn't get him to calm down. Luke walked over and said sweetheart you are tence and Jacob Knows That. sweetheart you need to rest. you just started to walk a month ago and Abby said Not to over due it. Kathy smiled and said you are right. Luke took Jacob from her. and said now go upstairs and Lye down everyone will understand and don't worry I can handle everything. Kathy said Ok and she went upstairs to rest.

Reba calls her Aunt up and her Uncle Luke answers and she says "I was wandering how Aunt Kathy was doing lately."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke smiles and said Reba you called just in time. She's just doing too much and she is getting worn out . I got her to go lie down. but I know she won't stay there for long.

Reba says "Uncle Luke, you want me to come out to Hazzard and bring the kids they love visiting everybody there and besides I miss everybody. I'll just have Clark and Lois watch the farm again like they did last time and I was wondering what if I would ask the two of you to be godparents to little Jamie."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke Smiles and said I know Your Aunt would love to see you and the kids. and Reba we would love to be godparents to Jamie.

Reba says "That sounds perfect but I was thinking she carried either yours or Aunt Kathy's name was a second middle name and don't worry I can make if offical and she'll be proud to carry whatever or Aunt Kathy would like Uncle Luke."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Luke smiles. and then Luke said I have to go Reba see you soon and then he but the phone down and went out to do some chores. But when he got out side he saw a car and he looked in the barn and it was Judd and his son Hank who was 17 . Luke walked over to them and said Hay. and Judd looks at him and by the look on Judd's face Luke knew something was wronge. Judd said brother I have some bad news. Kris is dead. She was killed in an Car Accident and Heather was with her. She's in criddal condation. I having her moved here to Hazzard Hospital as soon as she is staple enough to do so. Luke I can't lose my little girl too. Luke held his brother and he said Judd everything will be fine. where is Heather? Judd looked and said County In Chicago. Luke smiles I will have Kath call them she use to work there. and see How Heather is why don't you come in the house. I will call Vance and Tina and they will be there with Heather. Judd smiles.

Luke smiles. and then Luke said I have to go Reba see you soon and then he but the phone down and went out to do some chores. But when he got out side he saw a car and he looked in the barn and it was Judd and his son Hank who was 17 . Luke walked over to them and said Hay. and Judd looks at him and by the look on Judd's face Luke knew something was wronge. Judd said brother I have some bad news. Kris is dead. She was killed in an Car Accident and Heather was with her. She's in criddal condation. I having her moved here to Hazzard Hospital as soon as she is staple enough to do so. Luke I can't lose my little girl too. Luke held his brother and he said Judd everything will be fine. where is Heather? Judd looked and said County In Chicago. Luke smiles I will have Kath call them she use to work there. and see How Heather is why don't you come in the house. I will call Vance and Tina and they will be there with Heather. Judd smiles.

Reba had sensed something was wrong with the family and pluse Jesse called her and told her what Judd has told him and she wanted to tell her Uncle that everything was going to be okay.

cue dukesrule2000

IN CHICAGO

Jesse was at the county and he was checking up on his cousin Heather. Abby said. Jesse she's not doing well she has a read bad head wond where her head hit the windsheild. and we are afraid that she might go into acoma and her heart was prested when she hit the dash of the car the air bags didn't work. Yor mother is a heart doctor one of the best in the state we need her to get here if she can. Jesse said I will call her and my Uncle Judd he should be at the farm I sent him there. Abby said Ok Just then Vance and Tina walks in and Jesse walkes over to them and tells them what is going on and then he calss his parents.

IN hAZZARD

THE PHONE RINGS

Kathy answers it and it was Jesse and Kathy said Ok Jesse we are on our way. Bye.

IN CHICAGO

Jesse was at the county and he was checking up on his cousin Heather. Abby said. Jesse she's not doing well she has a read bad head wond where her head hit the windsheild. and we are afraid that she might go into acoma and her heart was prested when she hit the dash of the car the air bags didn't work. Yor mother is a heart doctor one of the best in the state we need her to get here if she can. Jesse said I will call her and my Uncle Judd he should be at the farm I sent him there. Abby said Ok Just then Vance and Tina walks in and Jesse walkes over to them and tells them what is going on and then he calss his parents.

IN hAZZARD

THE PHONE RINGS

Kathy answers it and it was Jesse and Kathy said Ok Jesse we are on our way. Bye.

Reba had got ahold of Jesse earlier and he explained what was going on she is thinking that she can't go to another funeral not for her cousin Heather she was too young to be this critcal.

cue dukesrule2000

Adam and Kaitelyn said that they would watch Leventa and Jacob and Kathy said thanks and Kathy called the Spencer plane and the pilot said he was all ready in capital city air port and Kathy said Ok we are on our way. and then they got in the General with Adam so he could drive the General back home.Then they got on the plan and headed for chicago.

Adam and Kaitelyn said that they would watch Leventa and Jacob and Kathy said thanks and Kathy called the Spencer plane and the pilot said he was all ready in capital city air port and Kathy said Ok we are on our way. and then they got in the General with Adam so he could drive the General back home.Then they got on the plan and headed for chicago.

Reba was on the phone with Clark, and explaining what happened to Judd's wife and daughter Heather and they was just talking and it was pretty sad as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

2 HOURS LATER

AT THE AIRPORT.

Sarah was waiting for her in-laws.

Kathy spotted her and hugged her. and Luke got the bags and then they went to the car and went right to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke, Judd, Hank,Kathy and Sarah went int the hospital.

Peter saw Kathy and he smiles and said Kathy thanks for coming I know she's your neace but I couldn't think of anyone better then you. Kathy smiles and said Lets go. and they left.

IN HEATHER'S ROOM

Kathy saw her 17 year old neace lying there she wanted to cry but she didn't. she went to work.

2 HOURS LATER

AT THE AIRPORT.

Sarah was waiting for her in-laws.

Kathy spotted her and hugged her. and Luke got the bags and then they went to the car and went right to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke, Judd, Hank,Kathy and Sarah went int the hospital.

Peter saw Kathy and he smiles and said Kathy thanks for coming I know she's your neace but I couldn't think of anyone better then you. Kathy smiles and said Lets go. and they left.

IN HEATHER'S ROOM

Kathy saw her 17 year old neace lying there she wanted to cry but she didn't. she went to work.

Reba is sitting in her kitchen and she see's Clark walk and she says "Heather and her Mom was in a car accident and her Mama didn't make it and Heather isn't doing to go as well."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Heather woke up and she sees her Aunt and she smiles and said Aunt Kathy. Kathy smiles and saidShhh I here and I will get you threw this. Heather smiles and said I'm glad you are here. and she closed her eyes. Kathy checked her and she just went to sleep. Kathy saw the X0Rays of Heathers heart and shesaid Her Heart isn't cruched iT'S jUST HER RIBS. we need to get her ribs fixed So they don't punture her heart. and as for her head She Has an concussion. Let's get her in to sergery and get her ribs fixed. and then they gave Heater some medicain. and then they took her to sergry.

Heather woke up and she sees her Aunt and she smiles and said Aunt Kathy. Kathy smiles and saidShhh I here and I will get you threw this. Heather smiles and said I'm glad you are here. and she closed her eyes. Kathy checked her and she just went to sleep. Kathy saw the X0Rays of Heathers heart and shesaid Her Heart isn't cruched iT'S jUST HER RIBS. we need to get her ribs fixed So they don't punture her heart. and as for her head She Has an concussion. Let's get her in to sergery and get her ribs fixed. and then they gave Heater some medicain. and then they took her to sergry.

Clark says "I sure hope that Heather, is okay boy Uncle Vance must be a emotional mess I remember when Dad died when Mom was a mess. You know Reba, you never got a chance to know my father but he was the strong one between my family."

cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile in the waiting room

Judd was pasing. Luke was tring to calm him. but it wasn't working. hANK SMILES AND HE WALKS OVER TO HIS FATHER AND SAID dAD hEATHER WILL BE FINE i,jUST KNOW SHE WILL. jUDD LOOKED AT HIS SON AND SAID IS IT THE tWIN THING. hANK SMILESand said Dad I don't know but I feel that she will be all right. Judd huds his son and said ok.

Clark says "I sure hope that Heather, is okay boy Uncle Vance must be a emotional mess I remember when Dad died when Mom was a mess. You know Reba, you never got a chance to know my father but he was the strong one between my family."

cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Clark, your confused it's Uncle Vance's wife that died and you know that I sure hope that Heather makes it I don't really want to go to a double funeral now."

Clark says "Oh Sorry, about I get them confused all the time."

Cue dukesrule2000

at the hospital Vance and Tina was with Jesse and the rest of the famile waiting for Kathy to come out. Vance walked over to jUDD and said Coz she will be all right. Kathy is the best. Judd smiles and said I know she is. It's just I can't lose her too. Vance said I know.

IN THE OR

Kathy had fixed the problem. when heather's heart stopped and Kathy said oh no you don't. and she started to massage her heart and then her heart started to pump again . Kathy smiled and said good girl. Now lets get you sowed up. and she stitche heather up.

Kathy walked out of the OR AND WENT TO THE WAITING ROOM and there was her family. She walks over to Judd and said she made it threw sergery. She is in the ICU. AND ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME CAN GO IN AND SEE her. she is councous yet it will be about an hour before she is. Judd said I can go sit with her? Kathy smiles and said ya go Abby will show you where she is. Just then Bo Tracy, Stacy and BJ AND James waled threw the door

Stacy is 4 months Pregnet and her husband is in Irac.He has been in Irac for 2 months. His Name is Justin he is a sargent in the Army. Bo is real worried about him cause they haven't heard from in in 3 weeks. BJ is engaged to a girl named Jennifer she is a lawyer. and James is only 9 years old.

They all went in the waiting room and Kathy tells them what was going on and Stacy walks over to her faravote Aunt and huggs her and said Aunt Kathy, I;m worried about Justin.

Kathy smiles and huggs her and said Take my laptop and check and see if you have anything. and Stacy said ok and she sat down and she started to chec and all of a sudden she screamed and Bo ran right to his daughter. and said Stacy whats the mater? Stacy looked at her father with teirs in her eyes and said he's coming home They are shipping him home he got wounded but nothing serous. But Dad he's coming home.

at the hospital Vance and Tina was with Jesse and the rest of the famile waiting for Kathy to come out. Vance walked over to jUDD and said Coz she will be all right. Kathy is the best. Judd smiles and said I know she is. It's just I can't lose her too. Vance said I know.

IN THE OR

Kathy had fixed the problem. when heather's heart stopped and Kathy said oh no you don't. and she started to massage her heart and then her heart started to pump again . Kathy smiled and said good girl. Now lets get you sowed up. and she stitche heather up.

Kathy walked out of the OR AND WENT TO THE WAITING ROOM and there was her family. She walks over to Judd and said she made it threw sergery. She is in the ICU. AND ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME CAN GO IN AND SEE her. she is councous yet it will be about an hour before she is. Judd said I can go sit with her? Kathy smiles and said ya go Abby will show you where she is. Just then Bo Tracy, Stacy and BJ AND James waled threw the door

Stacy is 4 months Pregnet and her husband is in Irac.He has been in Irac for 2 months. His Name is Justin he is a sargent in the Army. Bo is real worried about him cause they haven't heard from in in 3 weeks. BJ is engaged to a girl named Jennifer she is a lawyer. and James is only 9 years old.

They all went in the waiting room and Kathy tells them what was going on and Stacy walks over to her faravote Aunt and huggs her and said Aunt Kathy, I;m worried about Justin.

Kathy smiles and huggs her and said Take my laptop and check and see if you have anything. and Stacy said ok and she sat down and she started to chec and all of a sudden she screamed and Bo ran right to his daughter. and said Stacy whats the mater? Stacy looked at her father with teirs in her eyes and said he's coming home They are shipping him home he got wounded but nothing serous. But Dad he's coming home.

Balladeer: I think this calls for a celebration y'll."

cue dukesrule2000