Where is Hobie?

RogerDuke

Approaching 2 weeks without him. That's the problem with forums. You just never know if someone needs a break from life or if there is a bigger issue. I had his phone number but can't find it. Maybe it will pop up. I'm usually pretty organized so I'm surprised I can't find it. 

That's the trouble with forums. If nobody can contact him we may never know. I'm kicking myself that I can't find his phone number. He hasn't called me lately. We only talked once or twice a year. Every day I keep hoping I log in and see he's back. Now that Garrett is making the moonshine it just doesn't taste quite the same. 

I'm back....for now....I'm enjoying some adult beverages right now at this moment!  I've got one Heineken I'm finishing off, ( Drink Heineken, you'll feel fine again) and I have an unopened 12  ( 15pk....3 bonus cans) pack of Milwaukee's Best Ice. It's the poor man's brew....for the weekend! :)  🍺🍺🍺 

19 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

That's the trouble with forums. If nobody can contact him we may never know. I'm kicking myself that I can't find his phone number. He hasn't called me lately. We only talked once or twice a year. Every day I keep hoping I log in and see he's back. Now that Garrett is making the moonshine it just doesn't taste quite the same. 

Of course it's not the same...it's way better! No one will ever match my finest moonshine! I make it better than ol' Jesse himself! :D 

51 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I'm back....for now....I'm enjoying some adult beverages right now at this moment!  I've got one Heineken I'm finishing off, ( Drink Heineken, you'll feel fine again) and I have an unopened 12  ( 15pk....3 bonus cans) pack of Milwaukee's Best Ice. It's the poor man's brew....for the weekend! :)  🍺🍺🍺 

Welcome back, friend. I hope all is well and that you are enjoying your drinks in moderation. :) Um...for now? Please don't go. :)

4 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

Good to hear from you. Much flooding around your place? I hope none of your still sites got washed away. We're all getting a little tired of Garrett's moonshine. 

Wait a minute...you getting tired of the best moonshine of the south? Something is wrong with your taste buds . . . see if I share my finest with you any more. ;) 

Wait a minute...you getting tired of the best moonshine of the south? Something is wrong with your taste buds . . . see if I share my finest with you any more. ;)

Just to give you cousins some perspective, my uncle used to make shine AND run it AND yes! He was chased a few times by Revenuers!  I was 7 when he died. Oddly enough,  his son ( i yr. to the day younger than me....I just turned 59,  Aug. 31st and so he just turned 58. .....he used to be A State Trooper!  Things are strange.....even outside of Hazzard! :) 

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

9 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Just to give you cousins some perspective, my uncle used to make shine AND run it AND yes! He was chased a few times by Revenuers!  I was 7 when he died. Oddly enough,  his son ( i yr. to the day younger than me....I just turned 59,  Aug. 31st and so he just turned 58. .....he used to be A State Trooper!  Things are strange.....even outside of Hazzard! :) 

Not only did we miss his Finest but we missed stories like these!