BEER

Hobie Hartkins

There are a few people on here that don't drink but a few that do, so I thought I'd put this in The Swamp.  What kinds of beer do you guys like or drink? I usually drink a poor man's beer Milwaukee's Best Ice but my fav. is Heineken! ( Drink Heineken....you'll feel fine again!) :)  I've become more attracted to Ice Beer here lately.  There IS hard liquor, like Moonshine but I usually don't drink Moon or anything else hard. If you drink the easy to drink stuff either fast enough or enough in quantity, you get the Buzz you're after! So, what do other Hazzzardites  drink when it comes to alcohol?  

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

I'm not sure what the alcohol content is of my favorite drink is but it must be pretty high. I put a quart of vinegar, a quart of buttermilk, a quart of apple cider, and a quart of strawberry ice cream soup in a glass jug, shake it up good, put it on the porch in the sun for 3 months. And it's cool to watch. The color of it changes 5 times in those 3 months. I'll bring some to the Moonshine 400 for you folks to sample. I'm going to be competing with Hobie's Finest.

BTW, ice cream soup is from Pee Wee Herman. It's melted ice cream. It's easy to make. Here's the recipe. 1) Take ice cream out of freezer. 2) Put in big bowl 3) Add no other ingredients 4) Wait until ice cream melts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 6:35 PM, Hobie Hartkins said:

There are a few people on here that don't drink but a few that do, so I thought I'd put this in The Swamp.  What kinds of beer do you guys like or drink? I usually drink a poor man's beer Milwaukee's Best Ice but my fav. is Heineken! ( Drink Heineken....you'll feel fine again!) :)  I've become more attracted to Ice Beer here lately.  There IS hard liquor, like Moonshine but I usually don't drink Moon or anything else hard. If you drink the easy to drink stuff either fast enough or enough in quantity, you get the Buzz you're after! So, what do other Hazzzardites  drink when it comes to alcohol?  

I drink occasionally. Those Wine Coolers in the Fruit flavors like Peach Fuzzy Navel etc.