Can anyone help?

Does anyone remember an episode where Daisy is said to be visiting an Aunt but is back at the farm later in the episode?

This is driving me nuts because I remember it so clear or think I do but I can' t remember the Aunt's name. Might have my timing wrong, could be closer to the end of episode, I don't know. I do remember Uncle Jesse trying to send Bo and Luke to stay with Aunt Lavinia and Luke telling Bo 'Jesse ain't spoke to Aunt Lavinia in 20 years.'

1 hour ago, B.L. Davenport said:

Does anyone remember an episode where Daisy is said to be visiting an Aunt but is back at the farm later in the episode?

This is driving me nuts because I remember it so clear or think I do but I can' t remember the Aunt's name. Might have my timing wrong, could be closer to the end of episode, I don't know. I do remember Uncle Jesse trying to send Bo and Luke to stay with Aunt Lavinia and Luke telling Bo 'Jesse ain't spoke to Aunt Lavinia in 20 years.'

The episode where Jesse tells Bo and Luke to visit Aunt Lavinia (who he hasn't spoken to in over 20 years) is 'Return of the Ridge Raiders' in season 2. Daisy is in the episode showing off the Pretty Piggy costume for Boss' Playpen, so maybe you're mixing up two episodes.

5 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I think she's visiting aunt Kate until she's " Over her miseries"...? 

I have that listed as the third season episode 15. The problem is that I can't remember if I listed Carnival of Thrills as one episode or two. That means it's either "To Catch a Duke" or "My Son Bo Hogg".

Good to hear from you BL!

8 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I think she's visiting aunt Kate until she's " Over her miseries"...? ( That sound right?)

"To Catch a Duke":

Waylon: It must be Saturday in Hazzard County. The Duke boys are going fishing. Daisy's on her way to visit Aunt Kate for a couple of days. And Uncle Jesse? Well, he's just out for a ride.

Luke: Daisy called from over at Aunt Kate's. Said Aunt Kate's back on her feet from her miseries... and Daisy ought to be home by Monday.

This is the only episode in which Daisy doesn't appear. Despite the Aunt Kate storyline, in reality, Catherine Bach was away filming TV special 'Circus of the Stars'.

6 hours ago, HossC said:

"To Catch a Duke":

Waylon: It must be Saturday in Hazzard County. The Duke boys are going fishing. Daisy's on her way to visit Aunt Kate for a couple of days. And Uncle Jesse? Well, he's just out for a ride.

Luke: Daisy called from over at Aunt Kate's. Said Aunt Kate's back on her feet from her miseries... and Daisy ought to be home by Monday.

This is the only episode in which Daisy doesn't appear. Despite the Aunt Kate storyline, in reality, Catherine Bach was away filming TV special 'Circus of the Stars'.

9 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I have that listed as the third season episode 15. The problem is that I can't remember if I listed Carnival of Thrills as one episode or two. That means it's either "To Catch a Duke" or "My Son Bo Hogg".

Thanks Roger and Hoss! I can always count on you to steer me in the right direction even if you don't know the exact answer.

14 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Carnival of thrills is definitely 2 episodes....also one of my least fav. and one of if not THE goofiest!

14 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

In reality, yes.......But if you unfold your season 3 jacket of DVDs you will see it is listed as one episode there. That certainly creates confusion because it throws every episode number off for the rest of that season. 

My season 3 DVD set says "Episodes 1 & 2: Carnival of Thrills (Part 1 & 2)", and then "Episode 3: Enos Strate to the Top".

Rightly or wrongly, I treat all three double episodes as two separate episodes for my own reference purposes. Each episode has its own title screen, but only "Undercover Dukes" has the subtitles "Part 1" and "Part 2".

6 hours ago, HossC said:

My season 3 DVD set says "Episodes 1 & 2: Carnival of Thrills (Part 1 & 2)", and then "Episode 3: Enos Strate to the Top".

That is odd. I just checked mine again. "Enos Strate to the Top" is definitely listed as Episode 2. I bought mine as soon as it came out. I wonder if they corrected it later. At the bottom of the description of Carnival of Thrills, it says in red letter "A special double-length show!"

4 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

That is odd. I just checked mine again. "Enos Strate to the Top" is definitely listed as Episode 2. I bought mine as soon as it came out. I wonder if they corrected it later. At the bottom of the description of Carnival of Thrills, it says in red letter "A special double-length show!"

When I get back around to that one I'll try to remember to check mine! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, B.L. Davenport said:

I have another puzzling memory, I need help straightening out.

I think I heard once Cooter mention he had a cousin Tyrone, but I'm not positive. I remember he mentioned a cousin Earl [a few times I think]

I THINK his cousin was an under taker...?? Hoss will know~!

21 hours ago, B.L. Davenport said:

I have another puzzling memory, I need help straightening out.

I think I heard once Cooter mention he had a cousin Tyrone, but I'm not positive. I remember he mentioned a cousin Earl [a few times I think]

Cooter and Jesse borrow a limo from Cooter's cousin Tyrone to spook Nervous Norman near the end of 'Close Call for Daisy' in season 6. His name is only mentioned once, and no background is given.

Hobie was also right about the undertaker. The Dukes borrow a limo off of Cooter's cousin Tyrone in 'Dukes Strike it Rich' in season 5 - "Yeah, old Tyrone was having a slow week."

In 'The Great Hazzard Hijack', Cooter sheds a car he's towing and says, "Sure hope old Tyrone don't mind.", but there's no mention of this Tyrone being his cousin.

8 hours ago, HossC said:

Cooter and Jesse borrow a limo from Cooter's cousin Tyrone to spook Nervous Norman near the end of 'Close Call for Daisy' in season 6. His name is only mentioned once, and no background is given.

It seems Cooter mentioned something about his cousin not needing the limo because business was " Kinda dead right now, ya know?"

5 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

It seems Cooter mentioned something about his cousin not needing the limo because business was " Kinda dead right now, ya know?"

That was in 'Dukes Strike it Rich', just after the line I posted above ("Yeah, old Tyrone was having a slow week.") - "Don't have no funerals till next Tuesday. He said business was kind of dead."