Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Val

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Val

  1. I Got Friends in Low Places -by Garth Brooks
  2. Hits
  3. Dukes are up to the usual shenanigans again this time Ponch and Jon get involved It takes place around 1978-79 Ponch and Jon get lost and wind up in Hazzard County Jail and of course, the Duke boys “bail” them out then all the fun begins. Summary Poncherello received a call from Uncle Jesse that Boss Hogg‘s nephew Hughie Hogg was trying to take over Hazzard County … again! I don't know if the summary is going to happen or if I'll include It in the story
  4. I got a Roku TV and don't know where I can watch the show!
  5. Too dark for me, is there a way to light them up?
  6. Dukes are up to the usual shenanigans again this time Summary Poncherello received a call from Uncle Jesse that Boss Hogg‘s nephew Hughie Hogg was trying to take over Hazzard County … again! Ponch and Jon get involved It takes place around 1978-79 Ponch and Jon get lost and wind up in Hazzard County Jail and of course, the Duke boys “bail” them out then all the fun begins.
  7. Maiden.
  8. Is it okay if I post my crossover here?
  9. This is my list of cast members of my story List of cast members: Bo Duke Luke Duke Uncle Jesse Boss Hogg Hughie Hogg Daisy Duke Enos Strate Sheriff Rosco P Cochtrane (I may have misspelled his name) Ponch Jon (in the flashback) Joe Hughie Hogg Daisy Duke Enos Strate Sheriff Rosco P Cochtrane Ponch Jon (in the flashback) Joe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.