Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skipper Duke

  1. (Season 1 The Big Gold Strike) Professor:"Oh by the way, Mr. Howell, as long as you're here, would you like to look at some wicks?" Mr. Howell:"You mean there aren't any wicks in these candles!?" Professor:"Not for this kind of money!"
  2. Boss Hogg: "Now, look you got your helmet on all wrong." Rosco: "No wonder it was hard to breathe." From Series 3, Episode 14 'Duke vs Duke'
  3. Christine has been following Buddy Repperton & Richie Trelawny in Buddy's Camaro. They pull into the Mobico gas station. They get out of the Camaro. Buddy Repperton:"Some sh**head is following me! I just hope he comes in here!"
  4. This set of tributes comes from the Season 2 episode Will the Real Mr. Howell Please Stand Up.
  5. (Season 2 episode Find Loretta Lynn) Enos:"Sheriff, you look just like a little crippled Sparrow with a hurt wing! Awe!" Rosco:"I'll hurt yer wing you dipstick!"
  6. (Season 3 High Man on the Totempole) Ginger:"How would you like to take a nice long walk with me in the jungle?" Gilligan:"No thanks." Ginger:"How 'bout a cool refreshing swim? I'll wear my poka dot bikini." Gilligan:"I wonder if they shrink a lot?" Ginger:"If it did, there'd only be one dot left." Gilligan:"Huh?" Ginger:"You asked me if my bathing suit shrinks a lot." Gilligan:"No. I was wondering if those head hunters shrink a lot of heads." Ginger:"Will you stop looking at that silly totempole, and look at me for a minute?" Gilligan:"Ok."(He takes a long hard look at Ginger from head to toe.) Ginger:"Now, what does that totempole got that I haven't got?" Gilligan:"Three heads." Ginger:"You win!"
  7. (Season 1 The Manhunt) Barney stops his mom at roadblock and frisks her. Mrs. Fife:"But Barney, I’m your mother." Deputy Barney Fife:"Sorry. But you might be the criminal disguised as you. Us lawmen can't afford to take any chances."
  8. (Season 5 Opie Loves Helen) Deputy Barney Fife:"Well if it aint Daddy long legs." Sheriff Andy Taylor:"What's that supposed to mean!?" Deputy Barney Fife:"You know what it means!"
  9. Post by Don Dapkus Facebook member and member of The Andy Griffith Show groups. And my comment on the post. Ok.. Do not mention that the goat and uncle Nat .. In the same sentence. Facebook keeps removing what Otis said about the goat. Apparently it is a Facebook violation.. Yeah I know Otis said it. But apparently people Facebook never watches TV That's why I do my quoting of shows and movies over on the TV and movie forums at www.hazzardnet.com where they have no community standards to be violated like it does here on Facebook.
  10. (Season 4 Diamonds in the Rough) Lisa(After getting Bugs Bunny doll from Bo & Luke):"I'll take that. Thank you. We can go now." Luke Duke:"I suppose." Bo Duke:"At least she said "Thank you."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.