Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member
  1. I have a Friday the 13th fan theory. I don't think Jason Voorhees drowned. I think he washed up on the other side of the lake/camp and was found and raised by those 2 crazy old men who kept telling the young teenage kids "You're all doomed if you stay here! Doomed I tell you! Doomed!" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  2.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  3.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  4. Wow! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  5.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  6.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  7.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  8. He was in Season 6 Undercover Dukes too. One of the gate guards at the Carver mansion. When Bo and Luke first showed up.
  9. Roger... You didn't get to meet him? ๐Ÿ˜ข
  10.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  11.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  12.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  13.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  14. Hobie... Download them into your computer. You can watch without needing the physical copies that way. ๐Ÿ˜€
  15.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  16.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: Duke Farm
  17.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  18.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: Duke Farm
  19.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: Duke Farm
  20.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: Knight Rider (1982-1986)
  21. HossC is $30 in your country a bargain? ๐Ÿ˜€
  22. Yesterday day was Gilligan's Island Day. September 26, 1964- September 26, 2026. ๐Ÿ˜€ Happy 62nd anniversary to Gilligan's Island!
  23. Read Herbie here https://www.scripts.com/script/the_love_bug_20751
  24.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  25.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  26.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  27. Dukes Trivia: The Dukes had pet dogs in the GA episodes, these dogs were gone in the CA episodes. True or False?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.