Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg
-
A-Z Game
Limo ONE Is Missing
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Jesse Duke INVENTED a new type of fuel in High Octane.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
DIXIE - DAISY's Jeep.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The number on the General Lee's doors is ZERO one.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
THE Dukes(cartoon)
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Sorrell Booke is the ONE and ONLY Boss Hogg.
-
Happy 4th of July?
Happy 4th of July to all my cousins in Hazzard County! Come to the Boars Nest and see some fireworks, drink beer and eat some food on me. Of course there's a charge to leave.
-
Word Association
Yield sign
-
A-Z Game
One Armed BANDITS is my favorite episode!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Dukes Of Hazzard is eXactly the show we all needed.
-
The MoonShine 400 !!
I'm going to take the lead. I know of a nice shortcut(oh crap is this CB radio on, Rosco you dumb bell)...I mean I had a good breakfast of raw liver and onions and I'm ready to go.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Dukes OF Hazzard
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Lucas K Duke
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Dukes Of Hazzard is a GREAT show!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Duke boys are always ZOOMING around Hazzard.