Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boss JD Hogg

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg

  1. Ginger Grant (Skipper Dukes’s favorite lady)
  2. The General Lee makes BIG jumps.
  3. University
  4. ZERO one is the General Lee’s number.
  5. TALES Of The Vienna Hoods - The Dukes Cartoon.
  6. I love the Fall Guy. My wife and I were watching it recently. I have seasons 1 & 2 on DVD. The channel Heroes & Icons was running The Fall Guy but took it off. I was about a third of the way through season 5 and didn’t get to see the rest. I’m not sure if I saw the later episodes in the ‘80s either. Now I have to wait and see if they put it back on the channel again.
  7. The Dukes Of Hazzard is QUITE good.
  8. The Dukes IN INDIA - The Dukes Cartoon.
  9. The General Lee is an EXCELLENT car.
  10. The Netherlands
  11. Uncle Jesse was an eX-Moonshiner.
  12. Boss was ROTTEN to the Dukes.
  13. Colonel Potter
  14. The General Lee made many JUMPS.
  15. Fred (Flintstone)
  16. The General Lee is a COOL CAR.
  17. Hands
  18. Hazzard County is a VERY nice place to live.
  19. Breakfast
  20. Boss Hogg isn’t QUIET when he yells at Rosco.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.