Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boss JD Hogg

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg

  1. Porsche 928 (car in Risky Business)
  2. Kenny Roger's The Gambler
  3. balladeer
  4. It was only 18 episodes John and Tom missed and it aired on Friday February 25th 1983 in the US. I remember watching it.
  5. Elmer Fudd
  6. gun
  7. Chicken Hawk
  8. No complaints here. lol Most likely the top just moved on her and makes it look like she's falling out.
  9. Tyson Chicken
  10. Santa Claus
  11. Walter(the Chevy cat)
  12. My wife and I have 3 cats and 2 of them like to chew on plants. We have to keep the 2 plants we have in one of the bathrooms so they don't get eaten. Do you have a recent picture of Prissy?
  13. Smurfette
  14. I know this post is from 3 years ago. How did it work out with the cat? Do you still have her? She's beautiful.
  15. I hope you guys are feeling better.
  16. Cousin Roger, What kind dirt bike did you order?
  17. Paper training
  18. crazy
  19. horses
  20. Happy Birthday to the one and only Boss Hogg(Sorrell Booke)!
  21. You Dukes have to pay double! lol Thanks Roger!
  22. Happy New Year everyone!
  23. I never thought of that! I haven't been here in a while but I'll make more of an effort.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.