Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K-Duke15

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by K-Duke15

  1. http://www.thedukesofhazzard.nl/downloads-mainmenu-67.html Here is the link to the downloads. It also has the show theme and the Hazzard in Hollywood theme. I hope this helps ya out.
  2. I've downloaded it. I have to find the site but it is free to download.
  3. old
  4. sweat
  5. You're right Brian. They will continue showing Dukes. It does start on the 13th at 2 and then it will continue with it's normal showings. I'm so happy to have the cable box in my parent's bedroom cause that's where I record these and watch them. This will be my 3rd round of watching it on CMT. As Rosco would say, "I love it, I love it."
  6. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    Nice. I'm goin to beg my mom to get it for me.
  7. eyes
  8. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    That will be funny. I'm waiting for showtime. I'm still trying to get make a world work. I still don't know why it isn't.
  9. They might be trying to. It's good that they might continue. I realized that they couldn't stop showing it after only showing a few episodes from the first season. It they stop showing it, it has to be after they finish what ever season they are on.
  10. Yah. And I guess if it doesn't come back on, I can beg my parents to get me the dvds for my birthday or christmas. But it will be sad to not have it on tv.
  11. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    Now here is Bo, his wife, and their 2 kids.
  12. I just thought of something. Maybe they did the little marathon on Tuesday because they won't be showing it anymore.
  13. I search Dukes of Hazzard on Time Warner Cable and there are no more showings other than the ones that will be on at 1 and 2 A.M. tomorrow. Could they not be showing it anymore?
  14. So I've started this new story. It can be more indepth with the Dukes. It's has the main character be around the Dukes more than my other stories. It also deals with things that do involve the Dukes. I really want to see if this is good enough to go far with it. Love to have some opinions of it. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7879947/1/Love_not_Blood
  15. I'm so happy to hear from ya countrygirl1986. I've missed talking to ya on yahoo. I'm glad you found something to help with the sweeling most of the time. Hope I can talk to ya soon.
  16. Well the article was from here in the U.S. But it's really cool that so many girls are joining.
  17. Thanks you all for your words. I know not to believe him but quite a few do. I just hate that those people do. That is what really gets on my nerve.
  18. I don't know. I'll say that I took a box of cookies to lunch today at school and were gone in maybe 5-10 minutes. Its amazing how everyone loves them.
  19. Avengers
  20. Well I'm not absolutly sure if we are not suppost to sell to strangers. It was just something that popped into my head.
  21. Thats an idea. But I also thought of something. I can't sell to strangers. Not like you're a stranger to me. I was just thinking.
  22. super
  23. Yah. We're all trying our best to go against what he said and tell people what is the truth. I'd more then gladly sell ya some cookies but I think you're too far away to sell to ya.
  24. Sorry if this seems like a stupid this to some of ya but I have to vent this out. I'm in Girl Scouts and I found this article that just kills me. This lawmaker in Indiana says that we support planed parenthood and encourage sex. This is just stupid. None of it is true. It just makes everyone think we are bad and won't have anything to do with us. I want you guys to read the article and see what ya think. http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120220/NEWS07/120229974
  25. Sorry if this seems like a stupid this to some of ya but I have to vent this out. I'm in Girl Scouts and I found this article that just kills me. This lawmaker in Indiana says that we support planed parenthood and encurage sex. This is just stupid. None of it is true. It just makes everyone think we are bad and won't have anything to do with us. I want you guys to read the article and see what ya think. http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120220/NEWS07/120229974

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.