Everything posted by K-Duke15
- Word Association
-
Monthly Meetings
My parents just want me off at certain times but when I'm staying the night with my friend we stay up late. But in the past few year we have only stay up till 1 or 2. So I will say that we're old timers even though she doesn't want to admit it. But my parents do good at giving me my space online. But my dad warned me that if I try to hide something when they walk into the room, he will look at everything I've done. Even what I've said in a chat room. And do all of that from his computer. I love that they care but I will say that it's just a bit too much.
-
Dukes not on CMT?
I understood most of the beginning and then I get some words.
- Word Association
-
Dukes not on CMT?
That is so true. That word is said in a way that can confuse anyone. Luckly I'm one that calls in 'creek' and not 'crick'. It seems weird for me to say it.
- Word Association
-
More Tom and John Concerts 2012
I would totally buy the album. And if the casino opens in Cincinnatti before they plan out everything, I would totally go. This for me right now are getting me all hyped up. So much cool news of posible things. I could explode. It all getting me ready for my band contest tomorrow. It's state contest witch is a big deal.
-
Boss and Rosco got me an A in English
That is hilarious Roger. I am not that creative to think of that. As Rosco would say, "I love it, I love it.":lol:
-
New WB project is Dukes movie?
If it is a Dukes movie, I will make my dad take me to the midnight showing. I would be in heaven. It'll also hopefully get more people into Dukes of Hazzard. I couldn't imagine who would work for the characters. It would be so hard to choose. Though I'll say I could be Daisy with my brown hair and stuff. BUT I wear glasses and don't really do heals since I'm flat footed. And don't act. I'm shy when it comes to people and doing weird stuff. I couldn't do it. But it will still be in my daydreams.
-
Music
Well I love my country too. I like any country but the ones I really listen to on my iPod are some of John Schneider's songs. Got to love them.
-
Dukes not on CMT?
I'm goin' to join in real fast and say that here in Ohio, we have no acent whats-so-ever. Me and my friend were even talking about this. We figured out that we have a farmer's acent (what ever that sounds like). But me I some how get a southern acent even though I never lived down there.
-
Monthly Meetings
I could totally do six. I'm out of school and will probably be aloud to be on till then.
-
School bomb threats
Well we normally have tons of snow, sometimes ice. But we can get close to 100 degrees. But everyone can tell that it's going to be a bad summer with how our winter was. And Ohio is stupider with weather. And I've been to Florida in the summer time. It can get hot and icky.
-
School bomb threats
We had that last night for sure. Not fun. But glad I didn't lose power. But here, we haven't even had a winter. Like barely half an inch of snow maybe and some barely below freezing temperatures. Ohio can be unpredictable. Can't wait for what the summer time will bring. Springs been good though.
-
School bomb threats
Come to southwestern Ohio. It's suppose to be 87 degrees with a 30% or 40% chance of rain. It feels good here.
-
Monthly Meetings
I would have made it but I was told to get off the computer. But I can say that I had some great experience with weather last night. We had a little bit of hail and rain. And a tornado warning that was just north of town.
-
Word Association
Cooter (You had to have known that was coming Hoss:lol:)
-
Word Association
Sheldon (Big Bang Theory)
-
Word Association
(I'm going to get this rolling again) sundae
-
Musicians
Yah we can. With me in band right now, that works. And of course you playing and sometimes teaching. And I bet that as long as we can keep this seen on the main page, someone will see it and join in.
-
Musicians
I like the idea of making a group. We can talk about what music we've played and help each other when needed.
-
Musicians
Well you know I do. The clarinet is my specialty. Right know it's the Bass Clarinet, which I'm so happy to have fixed the sliding problem. I would really like to know if anyone else plays an instrument. Good idea to ask.
-
Baseball
Guess I'm smiling now. I didn't know if they won or not yesterday. But thanks for telling me. I'm not sure how I like them. I don't really watch it but I hear a lot about it on the news. But with us winning the games we have, I'm guessing they're good to have. lol
-
Dukes not on CMT?
Looks like Dukes won't be on till the 28 and then May 1st. There has to be something up if they are doing this a second time in just a few months.
-
Baseball
Looks like the Reds won against the Cubs. Sorry Garrett. Turns out that Reds made their 10,000 win against them. Here's the article.