Everything posted by K-Duke15
- Hazzard homecoming 2012
-
Heat Wave June/July 2012
Wow. I haven't heard about the airplane. That's funny but sad at the same time.
-
Musical Chairs
I love this song. It's sweet. The movie its from, "Armageddon", is also pretty good. And thing is, the main girl in the movie is actually Steven Tyler's daughter.
-
Fourth of July Parades
We should collect pictures. I really do wish I could have gotten a picture. I would have noticed it sooner if it weren't for all those little kids in front of me.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Theme
Here is the screenshot of it. I just had to do the one half with HazzardNet on it. Sorry that it's not bigger.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Theme
That's funny. For the little screenshot of it you can see before you download it, I have half of it as what it looks like when you have just one tab open and what it looks like with many. I'll have to put the picture up in a little bit.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Theme
I'm putting this here because it is considered fan art. But this is something I've thought was needed. If you use Google Chrome, you might have searched for a Dukes of Hazzard theme and found out there was none. Well no worry, I have created one. It might not be the best but I think its useable. This is the link to it. I hope ya'll like it.
-
Fourth of July Parades
Well today we went to a Fourth of July parade and what would ya believe I saw? A little lawn mower I think it was was in it and had a '01' spray painted on it and at the bottom it had the words 'General Lee'. I wish I could have gotten a picture but I noticed it too late, and there were so many little kids in front of us wanting candy.
-
Does any one here share a Birthday with a Dukes Cast member?
I wonder what year your grandson was born Roger because my brother's birthday is June 14, Flag Day. He's 13, finally a teenager.
-
Musical Chairs
I first heard this song on a Disney Greatest album because the song was on the Tarzan movie they made. Apparently there are a few other versions but this has been one I've listened to.
- Word Association
-
Does any one here share a Birthday with a Dukes Cast member?
I'm 10 days after MaryAnne or 11 after John's. I'm April 19.
-
Musical Chairs
Thanks Hoss. I know I'm going to be doing a tone a weird songs. "At the sound of the tone" ~ John Schneider Love this song. The first one of his songs that I fell in love with and the first that I got stuck in my head.
-
Musical Chairs
Okay I'm going to be a weirdo but this song was on 'The Brady Bunch' and wasn't release. I've only come across the video on youtube and I fell in love. But I'm such a girl to love it. I wish it was released. I think its a good song.
-
Musical Chairs
"Remember When" ~ LeAnn Rimes This is a sweet song and it is on 'Disney's Happiest Celebration' CD. I just love this song.
-
Word Association
Capital I love that you said that. I just happy to be the one to respond to it. I live less than an hour from there so it nice to have it said.
-
photo of "welcome to Hazzard county" sign anyone?
Yah that sign is a good one but it sounds like the people of Hazzard.
-
Musical Chairs
Now this song is by a guy we all know and this song is one of my favorites. "The Promise" ~ John Schneider
- Dukes on CMT on June 28th
-
Musical Chairs
I've totally couldn't think of a song till this started playing on my Ipod. "You Raise Me Up" ~ Josh Groban
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
I see no license plate.
-
photo of "welcome to Hazzard county" sign anyone?
That sounds like it would be fun. I know I've seen the welcome sign shown in the show a few times but I can't remember what episodes.
-
Musical Chairs
"No one" ~ The Epidemic It's a local group where I live. They sound great. My favorite song.
- Word Association
-
Thoughts behind Usernames
Mine is real simple. 'K' is the initial of my first name. Duke 'cause I love the Dukes and 15 for my graduating year.