Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K-Duke15

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by K-Duke15

  1. I love calling Wednesday jump day. It's like a little inside joke between all us Dukes fans that know about it.
  2. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    Well looks like I can only upload Bo and Luke. I just wonder why I can't upload Jesse and Daisy.
  3. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    It seemed that it won't come up on. It's being really stupid.
  4. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    That's cool. I have Generations and Late Night. I'm hoping to get the new one called Showtime. I also like the world you made. I can do the world creater, so I'll try and make the town. Wish me luck
  5. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    What expantion packs do you have pendragon1980?
  6. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    Here are pics of my sims and the farm. (Left to right) The farm, Jesse, Luke, Bo, Daisy (Sorry if they aren't good pictures.)
  7. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    I'm going to admit, but I tried to make Bo, Luke, Jesse, and Daisy. And also the farm. It's not the best but I'm still playing it. I can never make my sims look like real life people.
  8. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    That would be so cool. If you ever get it done, you have to share it on the exchange on the website. I would so want it.
  9. K-Duke15 replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    I love those pictures. Looks like horses just don't like anyone.
  10. K-Duke15 posted a topic in Off Topic
    Is there anyone on here that plays the Sims 3. If so, have ya made the Dukes on there?
  11. Yah, I know its always been popular. But I seems that a lot of shows are making comments about Dukes of Hazzard. I've only seen it on two shows but I do wonder if any other shows have in the past year or not.
  12. So the night before, me and my parents were watching the new Mick and Molly for the week. And wouldn't ya know, there was a reference to Dukes of Hazzard. Now thats not the only thing that I've watched with a Dukes reference. A episode just a month or so ago I think of Raising Hope had a reference. Now I think that the Dukes are starting to be popular again. What do ya think?
  13. I watch Warehouse 13 with my dad. I love it. It's so cool.
  14. My surname is Bolin: Swedish: ornamental name composed of the elements bo ‘farm’ + -lin, suffix of Swedish family names. OV, LP Then my mom's is Rupp: German: from a short form of Rupprecht. EG I found these on Ansestory.com
  15. That is so cool. He's 11 days and like 37 years older than me. It's really weird to think that. But I never thought how much older he is to me. You brought that to my mind. It's really cool to think.
  16. I know this is a weird question but where are you when you get on HazzardNet? For me, right now I'm in my computer class. I also get on at my house on my computer, sometimes my mom's when I need to.
  17. Thats all really cool. I will have to say that I wouldn't have fallen in love with it if my mom didn't let me and my brother stay up late. And if there was something different on at that time or we had something recorded to watch, then I wouldn't have watched it. I don't know what my life would be like without it. I think that one of the things I would have missed out on would be being able to talk to all these great people and making new friends all over the world.
  18. 3rd chapter's up. Anyone been reading my story?
  19. I was just thinking about what episode everyone else saw that got them hooked on the Dukes. I know a lot of ya have been with it since the time the first episode aired but I want to know. For me it was when I watched part of "Undercover Dukes part 2" .At least that's the first one I've seen. It's the first one in my memory. It was during the summer. Me and my brother wanted to stay up late and our mom aloud us, and I think it was her choice to put it on since there was nothing else on. I then took a break and finally decided to record "Daisy's Song" and I've gotten hooked on it. What was your first episode?
  20. I've been bored lately and can't seem to find the right pictures to edit. Do anybody here want some edited. I would prefure to do Dukes of Hazzard pics but I think I could do any. One way would look like this. What it does is that it turns the picture black and white and you can choose which parts you want to be color. Another way could look like this. This I can make black and white or add text to it or even add stickers. Just post the picture(s) on here or you can send it in a private message.
  21. I got the next chapter up. Here's the 1st chapter. Please read, and comment on it and comment on here too.
  22. I finished watching it a few minutes ago. I will admit that I laughed at some parts. I guess I can live with it and maybe watch it again sometime when I feel like it. It seems like USA and another channel are showing it a lot. It's crazy.
  23. Okay, I will admit that now I'm about an hour into it, it is a little better. But I still love the show better.
  24. I recorded the movie on USA because I was couriouse about what it was like. I'm only 36 minutes into the movie now and I hate it. It's way off from the show and it's just stupid. I will never watch it again but I will finish it. At least I know what it's like now.
  25. This is really cool. I never saw it. I might do one of these. Thanks for it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.