Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Then that MAY have been him but I would've BET that was Ramon Bieri! WOW!! ( I was bragging to my wife about how much you know about the best TV show in history!)
  2. RIGHT! ( as in right side)
  3. I have children in Burger King or the bank or wherever I am, give me " The Look" and I know what they're thinking. I always come by on my way out and say, " Ho Ho Ho! If you don't be good, I won't come see you! Their eyes get huge, their jaw drops and their mother grins really big and says, " You see there? That's what I've been trying to tell you!"
  4. I saw Ramon Bieri....the god father figure on one of the episodes....( need help here Hoss! ) in a Batman episode. I think it was " The Contaminated Cowl" , with The Mad Hatter as the super villain!! Remember those Batman episodes in the late 60's? They're showing them all weekend long on cable! He played a thug for The Mad Hatter! ( all black outfit etc,)
  5. Yes....but does she know about you and Emmer??
  6. walk
  7. Moonshine jugs usually have at least 3 XXX's on the jug, to show how many rimes it's been run through the still to purify it.
  8. I feel for you Garrett! Bud, I've BEEN there! If I was a rich man , I'd help you out! Right now I'm paying for the Hernia AND I STILL haven't gotten through it all!! I've got at least 2 more appointments with the Dr., which means more bills!! This whole thing is going to cost me like buying a car and it was a simple, quick operation! The Anesthetist said ( when I asked him how long this would take) that it would take him longer to put me out than it would fpr the surgeon to fix my Hernia!
  9. Bohemian Rhapsody * I know....but it's a challenge to come up with an association for this!
  10. The General Lee was a VERY fast car!
  11. SWAMP molly
  12. Pay Day
  13. snack
  14. Oh yes!!!
  15. I'm still hurting but I'm bound and determined to enjoy DOHD!! ( I hope you fellow Hazzardites do too! )
  16. THAT was GREAT!! Thank You Ma'am!! I'm proud that you're our leader!! This was great music, well timed...PERFECT!!
  17. I need somebody to go get me some Shine....or at least a 12pk.! My wife won't let me out of the house yet! LOL!! * I could definitely use a better pain killer !! The stuff they gave me ain't *&^%!! My Arthritis strength Tylenol works better!
  18. Well fellow Hazzardinians ! I just had my long , put off , Hernia surgery today but I'm back at the car lot !! It seems that all went well but I'm not out of the woods yet. ( won't be 100% sure for about a month! ( Aug. 1st ??)
  19. Actually I'm 5' 6", 200 lbs. and a long white beard....kinda Uncle Jesseish.....just a lot longer than his is.
  20. Not even The Duke of a Duke?? LOL!
  21. Sounds like someone needs some more Testosterone in their blood!
  22. Chicken
  23. MOSS in the trees of hazzard swamp!!
  24. You've got a good eye for stuff MonacoMan!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.