Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Like I've said, I've got the cartoons on a DVD and I haven't been able to get all the way through one of them! They are boring and basically carbon copies of each other!!
  2. I was just thinking....if you look at my family on both sides....I bet I've got 50-60 cousins!!
  3. Flat 6 !!
  4. Bandit ( Bo )
  5. nature!
  6. TDOH was Xtra fun and a place most people would want to live! I'm about to go live there in a few minutes myself!
  7. Do you remember mr. VENABLE and his daughter?
  8. Well he needs to remember how bad my Dolphins are....EVERY year!
  9. It IS amazing isn't it? I don't have the talent or patience for stuff like that, so I'm always impressed when I see things like this!
  10. Hey, where's Garrett been. I hope he's ok!
  11. I remember that! I was in Jr. high then! Hey do you remember Flookie Bufford? He was a really big deal here locally when I was a kid. I went to school with his nephew Mark. He was a big racing name around here in the early '70's..... OBITUARY: James Calvin "Flookie" Buford - Williamson Source
  12. SONNY made a good Enos character!
  13. Dentist
  14. It's good to see you Youseff! We're a tight family around here and welcome you as a new member! Let us know if you have any questions about anything!
  15. Row Boat
  16. Boss Hogg was all about MONEY!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.