Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. ABERNATHY rd. This was the road that ran by the Duke farm I believe! I think it was in ....." Good Neighbors Duke".......? * I just found out! There's an Abernathy Rd. in Memphis Tn.!
  2. Zeebo ( from Moon Runners)
  3. Hey guys! Later on this evening ( tonight?) , I'm going to be watching DOH and you know, Friday night, nothing much planned for tomorrow....perfect DOH time....just like in the old days! If any of you want to meet me here just look for me and we'll decide which episode we want to watch.
  4. QUESTION ABOUT FLASH: I was wondering. It seems I've heard somewhere that she had a stunt double. Is this true? If so....WHY?? The most active thing she ever did was walk!.....and even then....not far!
  5. sprinter
  6. yes...I TRIED it a couple years ago but couldn't complete it. NOW....I'm almost there!
  7. you notice the first 2 DVD's are the " Dukes" ( notice the quotes....Coy/Vance) and the second set of DVD's are Bo and Luke!
  8. On the cartoon....one of the bad guys sounded an awful lot like Boss Hogg!...lol!
  9. mr. WICKLE ( don't know if I spelled it right!)
  10. Also Rough Neck is used to describe anyone who works a very hard physical job.
  11. RIGHT NOW....I'm drinking Heineken so I can feel fine again!
  12. UNDER.......The Duke Boys sometimes hid UNDER a bridge, to lose Rosco!
  13. ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ star John Schneider announces death of wife Alicia (msn.com)
  14. Volkswagon
  15. Lamborghini!
  16. I've noticed in the theme song, they're hard drivin' " Rough necks"....I guess Red Neck is a bad word now! It's like Jeff Foxworthy on Scooby Doo, he would " If you......you MIGHT be a County Boy!" Don't want to corrupt children's minds with 4 letter words, like Red Neck!
  17. It's not that they're goofy...a lot of the DOH episodes are too but it's just they didn't put too much thought into the plots or the episodes are almost carbon copies.....I find myself doing other stuff while they're on, like typing on here.....
  18. Snake......remember him?
  19. Microscope
  20. I'm about to watch some of the DOH cartoons....I still say they had basically the same plot with just a different city.....Morroco, France, whatever......that's not right! It should've been stuff going on inside HAZZARD! I love Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny etc. but I have to fight to keep my attention on DOH cartoons! I can watch the DOH over and over and it still holds my attention but the cartoon....? Forget it. I am, however, forcing myself to watch all of them. My wife got me the whole collection for Christmas many years ago and the pack of DVDs has just sat here by the computer like furniture!
  21. Oh...by the way....right now I'm enjoying some Adult Beveriges!
  22. It's pretty good ma'am! ( I'm here in Hazzard looking for others to hang with the other citizens!) I'm glad you're able to find your way back! I don't know where all the other regulars are!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.