Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. First electrified Corvette sells for just over $1 million. Here's who bought it. (msn.com) * For THAT much money they could keep it!
  2. Billy The Kid
  3. oh no....we did everything with our hands! Feeling, perception...you know!
  4. Uncle Jesse ( remember the show where they threw a surprise birthday party at the Boar's Nest for Uncle Jesse?)
  5. Happy Birthday cousin Coy! Come by the car lot and I'll give you some of my finest.....I made it just this morning!
  6. Hazzard County is the ONLY place to be!!
  7. JUG.....they used moonshine JUGS to bottle their hooch!
  8. Has anybody noticed that at the end of this episode ( Which I just watched) , that Waylon said things went back to normal, which could drive a Wooden person crazy. A wooden person....? I've never heard of this expression! Have you guys?
  9. HUGHIE HOGG.....who I'm watching now!
  10. WoW! It looks like if they were trying to pass it as Bo N Luke, they would've done something about that!
  11. EEEXCELLENT! Maybelle Tillingham was in there with me, helping!
  12. FAST......The 1969 Dodge Charger is FAST!
  13. Hey! You never even mentioned anything about me being back....in " The Moonshine Mauler"!! LOL! ( I'll be looking for you boys this summer at the Moonshine 400! )
  14. She's so pretty.....DAISY DUKE DOES me DOWN and DIRTY!!!
  15. She'd make ANY red blooded American man turn his mama's picture to the wall
  16. French
  17. Catherine Bach is Beautiful!!
  18. Uncle
  19. I'm country and I know what people in the country eat. I bet the Dukes had YAMS when they sat down to supper!
  20. Was that his former wife or his current wife?
  21. I wonder what he;s doing now....?
  22. Bull! ( and we ALL know about THAT!! LOL!
  23. We're pulling for you Cale!
  24. You too Hoss and ALL my fellow Hazzardites! ( Hazzardinians.......??)....Cletus....lol)
  25. You got that right! Every little detail...!!! Mighty impressive!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.