Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Jimmy sighed
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Jimmy said "its none of your bussiness" and taped up the pictures Lizzy gave him
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Jimmy said "i am not, ive only loved one woman, but i cant have her, she'll never want me, but it aint Lizzy"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Jimmy said "no"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Jimmy nodded and watched Lizzy go
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Jimmy sighed "yeah, and tell Clay i care about him just as much as i care about Molly, i promise if i get out, i wont hurt anyone again"
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
DAISYXENOS SONG ALERT!! LOL My Baby Loves Me- Martina McBride (Daisy sings this to Enos, heres why) Don't need no copy of vogue magazine Don't need to dress like no Beauty Queen High heels or sneakers, he don't give a damn My baby loves me just the way that I am My baby loves me just the way that I am He never tells me I'm not good enough Just give me unconditional love He loves me tender and he loves me mad He loves me silly and he loves me sad He thinks I'm pretty, he thinks I'm smart He likes my nerve and he loves my heart He's always sayin' he's my biggest fan My baby loves me just the way that I am My baby loves me just the way that I am And when there's dark clouds in my eyes He just sits back and lets 'em roll on by I come in like a lion go out like a lamb My baby loves me just the way I am My baby loves me just the way I am He thinks I'm pretty, he thinks I'm smart He likes my nerve and he loves my heart He's always sayin' he's my biggest fan My baby loves me just the way that I am My baby loves me just the way that I am He thinks I'm pretty, he thinks I'm smart He likes my nerve and he loves my heart Don't see no reason to change my plan My baby loves me just the way I am My baby loves me just the way I am
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Musical Chairs
Remember When- Alan Jackson
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke: Daisy said she wanted to fight, and Bo started the other one!
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *glares at Luke*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *uses the training Enos gave her, and even some Marine moves Luke taught her* Enos: we gotta stop that Bo
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: i dont care, he wants to fight, we will (wow, shes brave)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: maybe