Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "yeah, uhh hey, whats goin on in here, im gonna ask again"
  2. Daisy nodds "your welcome" and soon has Jeb and Heather back to their house and goes to her own house, but has no idea what kind of drama shes about to come across
  3. Daisy sighed "i better get home, see ya later Liz, ill give Jeb and Heather a ride back to ya'lls place"
  4. Jimmy said "i am not, ive only loved one woman, but i cant have her, she'll never want me, but it aint Lizzy"
  5. Jimmy sighed "yeah, and tell Clay i care about him just as much as i care about Molly, i promise if i get out, i wont hurt anyone again"
  6. DAISYXENOS SONG ALERT!! LOL My Baby Loves Me- Martina McBride (Daisy sings this to Enos, heres why) Don't need no copy of vogue magazine Don't need to dress like no Beauty Queen High heels or sneakers, he don't give a damn My baby loves me just the way that I am My baby loves me just the way that I am He never tells me I'm not good enough Just give me unconditional love He loves me tender and he loves me mad He loves me silly and he loves me sad He thinks I'm pretty, he thinks I'm smart He likes my nerve and he loves my heart He's always sayin' he's my biggest fan My baby loves me just the way that I am My baby loves me just the way that I am And when there's dark clouds in my eyes He just sits back and lets 'em roll on by I come in like a lion go out like a lamb My baby loves me just the way I am My baby loves me just the way I am He thinks I'm pretty, he thinks I'm smart He likes my nerve and he loves my heart He's always sayin' he's my biggest fan My baby loves me just the way that I am My baby loves me just the way that I am He thinks I'm pretty, he thinks I'm smart He likes my nerve and he loves my heart Don't see no reason to change my plan My baby loves me just the way I am My baby loves me just the way I am
  7. Remember When- Alan Jackson
  8. Luke: Daisy said she wanted to fight, and Bo started the other one!
  9. Daisy: *uses the training Enos gave her, and even some Marine moves Luke taught her* Enos: we gotta stop that Bo
  10. Daisy: i dont care, he wants to fight, we will (wow, shes brave)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.