Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Highschool!
No i hate Math....i just gotta take it
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "What have I done? I-I though we were soulmates Enos"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "Yeah..." and puts the CD on
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy sat down and smiled
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "No..I wanted to talk to you"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy smiled "I'm ready"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy made her way to the station
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "Hey Enos"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I should go see Enos..thats it i'll call Granny..she can watch the kids and ill go talk to Enos"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know what to do"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse said "nothin' "
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I don't know"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse smiles
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "He's got work to do"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse nodds "Of course."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy comes in "No one hates you "