Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. soon Enos, Kayle and Chad...along with every one at there own house is home and Daisy is in her bed room alone
  2. Kayle said "I'm sure shes not mad..maybe she thinks she NEEDS to watch Heather for you when you need it..I dont know..I'll talk to her...but you know my mom..she would take in Hurricane Refugees if she could"
  3. Daisy said "I'm worried too..but as long as shes under my roof Liz, she'll be safe"
  4. Daisy said "I'm not...I'm just scared you hate me because I took her in...I'm sorry..I thought it would help...shes like a daughter to me..I can't be mad at her"
  5. Heather said "Sure" Daisy said "Bye Liz...Bye Sasha" and walked out the door not even glancing at Enos or anyone else
  6. Daisy said "I'm sorry I'm the worst best friend on the planet..." and goes and sits on the porch
  7. Daisy said "No..I won't tell anymore...She knows enough.Okay? i just wanna make you happy so i won't tell her anymore"
  8. Jeb said "I love you and I love my girls" Daisy looks at Lizzy afraid to say anything
  9. Daisy said "I'm sorry..I'll leave...You hate me because I can't forgive him..I understand if you never wanna talk to me agian at all"
  10. Jeb said "No I won't I love Sasha and Heather just the same...what will give you proof of that?"
  11. Jeb said "Lizzy I want both my baby girls and I'll love them just as equally"
  12. Daisy got up and said "I'm not sure wait here.." Then went to were Lizzy was "I'm sorry..I'll shut up..I shouldn't have said nothing..If you want me to leave I will"
  13. Daisy said "Jeb, of course shes your kid...Do I have to knock you one upside the head?"
  14. Daisy said "I-I think thats Jimmy..." she said looking at her son
  15. Daisy nodded "When I had the twins...Enos almost had his arm put in a sling"
  16. Daisy said "I'm used to it don't worry...and Lizzy why would you have hurt me? are you mad at me?"
  17. Daisy said "Yeah..I'll pick you up when you know okay? and Liz..promise me you'll be there for me like you was with Kayle and i was here for you today, which i know you will"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.