Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ashley sighes "I dont care"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I'm not sure...they say Sam had it first"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy was crying too
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
The girls were ungagged
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I'm not sure...I'm really not"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed and looked at Tracy
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy smiles "And I love you too"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "You cant do this!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy smiles "I hope you get that chance..."
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "P-Please don't do this!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Really?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I meant me having a new baby...you already have to put up with the twins in the house..."
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
But Daisy and Tracy stayed huddled in the VERY back of the Boars Nest were supplies was stored and hiding behind a wall of boxes being as quiet as they could
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I'll always love you too..I'm sorry about the new baby...I know your not ready and I'm sorry"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Spencer said "No...I just want Daisy and Tracy...Julie is bait"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "How are you so sure Vidalia?..."