Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy tried to get back out of the car "STOP!"
  2. Daisy didnt even make it to her car when she was grabed and she screamed
  3. Daisy sighed "When you fled from the house this mornin... it scared me"
  4. *FLASHBACK* One stormy night an 18 year old girl freckled, toned skinned with braces to top off her brunette hair whose name was Daisy Duke was walking out of her night job and to her car when she felt like she was being watched.
  5. Daisy said "this is perfect..your gonna win..im sigin Kerosene"
  6. Daisy nodded "Liz should I tell her what happend between me and Jimmy" Vadalia said "I have wanted to know for awhile"
  7. Daisy looks up and waits for everyones reaction, mainly Enos's..she knew what Jeb and everyone else was thinking
  8. Daisy nodded "I had to take her there...we ended up crying together the whole night and i wouldnt leave your Aunt Lizzys side"
  9. Daisy sighed "I knew it! I knew this would make things worse! and especially when I tell Enos!"
  10. Daisy hugged Lizzy "I knew I rememberd you telling me that Liz..its just been so long..Vadalia we understand...I know i was 18 but i was still considerd a Teen Mother..i wasn't even living on my own I still lived with my Uncle"
  11. Daisy sighed "Vadalia..I know you hate me...but ive raised you since you were 10 and my door is open"
  12. Daisy sighed "I understand that Vadalia...I do..."
  13. Daisy said "No he didn't" then looked down wondering if she should tell everyone her news
  14. Daisy sighed "Vadaila...I was still in High School, I was months away from graduating, I was single and alone..."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.