Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I know...but I'm not sure about Clay..he might not make it"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Mr.Spencer smiles 'Step 2...find Daisy and Tracy"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "There is so much going on..I'm not sure I can deal with it all...Clay might not even wake up..and im thinking of the others too"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy hands the pictures over "Everythings fine Vidalia" as Daisy hugs her
-
Word Association
(LOL he was funny too)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Nothings wrong.." watching Vadalia sit beside her "Your Aunt Julies a little under the weather"
-
Word Association
(LOL....I loved Leonardo....) Naruto
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy went home and curled up on the couch
-
Word Association
turtle
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Michael..just whatever..No one needs me around and ive got my house and stuff..Lizzy even hates me"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Mr. Spencer said "Whatever..I don't care about you..were is Daisy and Tracy"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy nodded
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Mr. Spencer said "Just shut up!"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said as she drove home "Whats the use...everyone hates me..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I-I know..I'll get home i guess..."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy blushed and smiled
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Nothin"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Mr. Spencer said "If Daisy and Tracy don't listen to me...then yeah"
-
Word Association
rattle snake