Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Liz, your my best friend, you know I'd do anything you ask me to do."
  2. Bo smiles and hugs Lizzy Daisy comes in and says "That was longer than getting to Atlanta I swear."
  3. Daisy said "Sure, Enos has the day off so I'll just load Amanda in the car and I'll come over" and as soon as she does that she goes over to Lizzys.
  4. Bo laughs and puts his hand on her stomach "Its moving..thats our baby."
  5. Daisy said "Okay..I think that would be a good idea." now Daisy was really scared.
  6. When Bo told Daisy what happend she wanted to call her best friend..But Daisy wasn't sure Lizzy would talk to her..She was so afraid she was losing her only best friend.
  7. Cooter said "Some feel it late, some feel it early, Daisy has been feeling it earlier than normal but the baby is fine."
  8. Bo was determined not to let it fail, she loved Lizzy to much, he couldn't lose her.
  9. Bo sighed "I wish you could see that I just can't lose you, ever since I asked you to marry me I've loved you more than anything..even music."
  10. Cooter said "Whats do you thinks wrong?" he says concerned reaching for the CB.
  11. Bo sighes and hugs her "Lizzy..I can't leave...I can't leave you, I'm not trying to blame this on you, but no one knows if you'll really go through with this thing moving to Georiga or if you don't if you'll come back, I don't even know and it kills me to think about ever losing you."
  12. Bo sighed "Lizzy..I love you..whats wrong? why is every thing going wrong? why do you want to leave everyone you love?...your kids and friends think they'll never see you again.."
  13. Bo sighed "Liz..I'm sorry... I just wish you wouldn't leave me..I know you have to do this..but I wish you'd come back after words...I can't be here without you...what about our girls?"
  14. Daisy smiled and hugged her best friend "Liz.." she was crying "I'm so happy to see you, I've missed you..please say your coming home." She hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.