Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "I still meant all that I have said though"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I wish I could help ya"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed and hugged her "If you need to then come stay at the farm"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "Guys I know this! Okay!"
-
Author Created Character Biographies..
Okay this character really can't come in anywere but its only fair that ya'll get to meet her so you can comment if ya like lol Name: Cadence LuAnne Lambert-Brockman (this is Sam's sister) Age: When she died she was 19 and now that its four years passed in the story Ashley and Matts story she would have been 23 as shes two years older than Sam (her sister that ya'll have met) Hair Color: Blone with pink streaks (huge rebel would describe Cadence) Eye Color: One was green and one was blue(she was born this way, its an actual trait that can happen and Cadences and Sams mom had the trait) Bio: Cadence married Jacob Brockman as soon as she turned 18 and when she was 19 and Jacob was 22, Jacob left to do a hitch in the army, Cadence didn't like it but didn't wanna protest because she loved Jacob so much, so she went day by day and raised her and Jacobs daughter Lisa Samantha Brockman, but Alex caught on to her and conned her into thinking that Jacob left because he didn't care anymore and Cadence was so depressed she let him say that and she believed him...Alex ended up ordering for her and Lisa to be killed. Now Sam has wanted revenge ever since and to avenge her sisters death.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "Techniacally he's my half brother"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "I love you but until things settle down I can't commit...just don't leave..we can still be friends"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I just can't stand him..I don't know why"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "Maybe...but first...things have to be settled with my family between you and them..especially Daisy and Lizzy....then maybe, im not saying No"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "You want me to give my family up to be with you...Yammy I can't do that..I won't....theres gotta be a way I can have both..but I won't give them up!"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy smiles "I know...I can't wait till I have this baby.."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighes "I put my family and friends first and you know it! Yammy please....maybe we can work this out later...at least we could try?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "It's NOT the fact that you lost your husband, Yammy I'm sorry that happend to you and its not your daughter either, Jenny is great, shes a sweet little girl, but you saw how upset Daisy and Lizzy were and I CANNOT HAVE THAT happen to them, they have to be happy and I will NOT let anything jeprodize that, Yammy I do like you alot."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded "Okay..I'll stay" She gets comfortable or tries to, Daisy had a lot on her mind and she wish things were better right now but knew that it would take forever for everything to get back to normal.