Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu said "If Jefferson trys anything...I'll make sure he pays for it , cause as long as I'm around your darling boys, You, Enos and Daisy will be protected from Jeffersons schemes."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Lily please tell us what you said" (Idk lol)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled "I'm glad to be back." Daisy smiled hearing him say that, Mean while Lulu heard Uncle Jesses question and said "If there happy with each other, then it's not my place to stop them."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Yep I see) Andrew nodds
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos blushed this time "Oh Daisy...ya don't mean that..." but the look she gave him told him that she did mean it and she wasn't lying.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew said " We can only hope for that"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew said "I don't mean to be so snappy all the time"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I'm nervous too Daisy"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "We can enjoy the rest of this party if you would like?" She smiled at Enos trying to read Enos's expression, which with a guy such as Enos, his expressions are easy to read and you can eaisly tell what he's feeling at the moment.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew sat back "I-I'm sorry Momma and yes it is what I want"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew sighed "What will getting a dog help us with!?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed "Was it to soon to say I love you?...I don't even know what I was thinking...really I don't." Daisy just sighed "Enos....I don't know were this will go at all between us...I didn't know this whole day was going to turn out like it did."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm gonna get going, I've got a little to much on my mind right now to deal with and I don't wanna bury anyone here with my worries." Everyone glanced at her and Enos followed her "Think about what and what worries? Daisy your not doing anything wrong here as far as I can tell." Daisy just sighes "Enos...right now...I can't be here..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Andrew...everything will be fine"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEveryone laughs and Luke just glances at Yammy shaking his head
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Of course I do, Why would you think I didn't?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles and starts eating
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo laughs "I guess its Boars Nest food till they come back..." Enos said "Don't you two try to cook anything...don't even attempt it.."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Morning my ray of sunshine"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "I wish they'd get back...without Daisy and Lizzy around...I don't know how me and Luke will live, God knows we can't do half the stuff those two can"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle filed after him grinning the whole way to the table.