Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Jr said "You will too!" Daisy sat down "I won't move from this spot Ray!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I hope they don't"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
JR laughed "Possibly" Daisy saw Ray come back "I'll annul this marriage"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I'm not sure dad" trying to ajust her self on the couch "I hate being pregnant"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray leaves and Daisy scrambles to get in the dress
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy is still sitting on the couch just thinking Rosco said "There fine"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Ray...let me go!"
-
Please look at this
AWWW thanks for that...Love ya too
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "I refuse!"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco nodds and goes to Daisys house
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco said "Okay I get it"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Ray! the only man I'll ever marry is Enos!"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
JR glared
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco said "Can't help ya there"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds "Of course my husband is the Sherriff of Hazzard and my cousins are his deputys"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco sighed "I know they won't"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Just then Ray came in to Daisys room with a wedding dress
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
JR said "I'm marrying you and Ray is marrying Daisy"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco sighed 'I know"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I do...I had to go down and straighten things out" Daisy said "My cousins aren't bad people Mickey just a bit wild"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
JR said "WELL YOUR NOT GONNA"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco decided he'd go see Daisy
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
but JR caught her
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley fell asleep