Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "That wasn't right!" and flat out punched JR
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSara watched as Elly said "There fine"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "you let us go!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Why wouldn't it be mine Liz we've been married a couple years...but in the case of like Belle, I would love it all the same"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Ya'll get out of our way"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily hugged her "Hey Aunt Elly" ( its comin along good...I'm just writin it as of now but ill have it done soon)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Lets go!"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "That wasn't right!!!!!!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Theres no need to be scared, if your pregnant I'll be happy and I don't care if its a boy or a girl as long as its mine and its healthy"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy grabed Lex and punched "LET HER GO!"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Ray got mad when I said I would'nt marry him and yes I want outta here"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Anything for you Liz"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy kicks Lex again "You let her go!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSara said "Sure"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy had gotten ready and Julie and Daisy were reunited in a room again
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy hugged her best friend "Good luck and everything will be just fine, just know that I'll always be there for you and I know Bo will too"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled "Sure, I'd be happy too"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)