Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Please don't let Lizzy go..I know you love her..but I can't lose my best friend..."
  2. Daisy said "Ray I hate you..I really do" and looked at Ray
  3. Daisy nodded "Maybe I should go home and talk to Enos about all this...maybe it'll calm my nervs but I'm scared to leave Lizzy..."
  4. Daisy sighed "Three days?" now Daisy felt like crawling under a rock to hide.
  5. Ray looked at JR and said "Those little sneaks"
  6. Daisy said "I just wish I knew when the trial was..."
  7. Daisy laughed "Good plan..what about me?"
  8. sadness (I got lots of good and bad memories....idk how much of each of them I have in all lol)
  9. Daisy sighed "I-I know...but I'm still scared.."
  10. Daisy sighed "I'm not sure about Cassidy...but Sam..because Alex IS the one who killed Cadence and Lisa...which is Sams sister and neice"
  11. Daisy said "I don't know how I can do this..I'm going to have to testify at Alex's trial..." she put her head in her hands.
  12. Daisy sighes "Yes...I've wanted to sing before...I still write songs but I'm never going to get anywhere with them so I see no point in it for me anymore..besides I have a husband, children and friends and family anyway and thanks Luke....I'm just worried"
  13. JR said "We don't care" Daisy started crying, she missed Enos, Bo, Luke,Uncle Jesse, heck she even missed Boss and Rosco

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.