Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Ray told me I reminded him of Pam...and He wanted to get me away from Enos to break me"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded "What if this little one decides to come early?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "You think I don't know that"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I'm five months pregnant as of now and I'm having a girl"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "Everything will be fine"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Callie said "Yeah you should" Daisy came in smiling and sat down "I can't wait to tell Enos"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy smiled and nodded
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "I know"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "How?"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy just looked to the ground and nodded
-
Tom's Allergies
I don't think he does
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed "I-I don't know what to say..."
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy hugged her cousin
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Oh my gosh Julie..."
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "I don't know"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded "4 more months to go.." she just sighed
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Cosmos said "I'll be there in a little bit" Daisy asked the nurse "How far along am I exactly"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy sighed "I know"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nodded "I know"