Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was feeling uneasy about what is probably happening to her cousin
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy watches frightend as the guys leave.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sees Enos sit down "Hey"
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy sighed "I still blame my self...Lizzys right....she still sees him for the sweet guy he once was..I knew him then too...I just....after what he did...I don't know but now his grandparents hate me and think that Clay shouldn't be a Duke because Jimmys his father..they think that Jimmy should have marryed me or something"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Enos? flowers?...send him in"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy laughed "Thats good"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy said "Luke just calm down and don't try nothin'"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighes and writes down her phone number "I'm so stupid"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Anythin for ya'll"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy said "Don't tell me that was your brother again..."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Don't you hurt me or my baby"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I already have..ya'll can take the rest too"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "I know how mine will stay..being a maid for my cousins"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Bobbye said "Stop controling her life JR!" Daisy smiled "Oh I can't wait till I have my kid Kathy"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "A-And if I refuse?"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Special secret"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nodded
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy said "Well me and Enos have some news too...I'm pregnant and were married"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I demand to know who you are!"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy says "Its not that I can't..its that...I don't have a man to love me enough"