Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Bo said "Not if we get her back lets go" Daisy was scared to look at Jimmy even though he was behing bars "They have Clay too..."
  2. Bo said "Why is she going to kill you?" Jimmy looked up and saw the girls he cared about right now "Hey"
  3. Clay said "Let me go okay?! what have I ever done to you!" Soon Lizzy and Daisy reached the jail.
  4. Daisy said "He does care about Clay..I was really stupid..." she started crying
  5. Daisy opens the letter Dear Daisy, I really am sorry...somtime you and Clay should come down here to talk to me...I do think of my son..I'm sorry for doing what I did to you and when I took him when he was born...please forgive me...I care about you...in a kind of sisterly way now..like I do Lizzy. This made Daisy stop and really think.
  6. Daisy pulled a letter that Jimmy had wrote her the week before..she hadn't opend it "I wonder what it says..I just didn't want to open it...I know he didn't wanna hurt me...and maybe I should talk to him...wanna take Molly with us and go to the jail house?"
  7. Daisy said "Jimmy writes me sometimes..hes sorry.."
  8. Daisy said "Afraid of what they'll think...I don't want them to completely flip out and get scared and come running all the way here or something..you know them"
  9. Daisy said "It really isn't Lizzy...we do look alot alike even in broad daylight...maybe I should let what happend go"
  10. Daisy sighed "They want Clay because they want him to be a Dasaini and there getting back at me for not naming in Dasaini and they think its my fault that Jimmys in jail...I was stupid..I knew just like you the guy Jimmy was before he did what he did...do you hate me more hating him?"
  11. Soon the cops left and Lizzy was let back in the room to see Daisy staring out the window..a scared and worried look on her usually peacful face.
  12. Daisy said "Me too..I know why they want Clay..Angel and Molly too..mostly Clay though.."
  13. And Lizzy did and after that the cop said "Were going to have to talk to Daisy now"
  14. Daisy sighed "I don't want to lose anyone...I'll do anything to protect Molly too, shes part of my family...im scared for all three of them" Lizzy had come out to talk to her best friend and heard how concerned she was for Molly, Clay and Angel.
  15. Daisy sits up as much as she can and greets the police officers and shes nervous as ever.
  16. Daisy said "Clay ain't that strong...not the way everyone thinks..they'll kill him, they'll kill Angel..and I don't want them to get my neice in there" referring to Molly.
  17. Luke nodded and it didn't take him long and when he came up behind her Daisy just moved away.
  18. Soon they were at the hospital and Daisy was in a bed and Lizzy beside her and the doctor came in from finishing tests and Daisy said "Please tell me my baby is alive and healthy...please tell me I haven't lost it"
  19. No one noticed Daisy going out side to sit on the sidewalk until Molly says "Weres Aunt Daisy?"
  20. Daisy nodded "Thats good" she immediatley worried about her best friend and herselfs unborn child "Are you okay Lizzy?....I don't even know if my baby is still alive"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.