Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
The (Official) Birthday Thread!!!
I have to take 3 years of Spanish in HS lol..im only Freshman.. so this is my first year
-
The (Official) Birthday Thread!!!
I agree lol...this came a lil late my bday ain't until next June...BUT This is DaisyMae's day of glory so HAPPY BDAY DaisyMae! and as I've learned in my Spanish 1 class: iFeliz Cumpleanos!
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
A few hours later Ashley and Matts plane touched down in Richmond, Virgina and Matt said after the family had rented a car "I'm going to take care of some race stuff and I'll pick you up after okay?" Ashley nodded and said "I'm going to take the kids to the mall for a couple hours while your doing all that." and with that Matt droped Ashley off at the mall and went to take care of his racing bussiness. Meanwhile Daisy was still talking to Lizzy and when they had both sat down Daisy said "Liz..I'm thinking of going to see Jimmy, I know how mad he was when we told him about Clay and Molly and since there back now I'm thinking that its only fair to tell him that there back and safe and sound and not hurt to bad so hes still not freaking out. What do you think?"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy looked around "Yeah...reminds me of Hazzard...not much difference at all really if you look around"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Sure..you really mean that?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yes Enos?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I really love you..I want you to know that I always will"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I-I can't beleive this happend....I need him"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Why did he get hurt? why were those guys so cruel?!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy wraped her arms around Enos's waist a bit shyly and smiled
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "But that was pretty"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Meanwhile the Dukes were still on there way in the General and Daisy was thinking about what her plans would be and thinking of all the ways to make friends in a new place.
-
Say NO to one liners on the ROUND ROBIN FORUM!
I never said or wanted to try to sound like I was forced to sign, I know I wasn't and I wasn't trying to sound like I was.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy smiled "I'm glad your okay Kathy"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Don't ya'll dare doubt Enos.."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "I'm sure she'll always remember that now Enos"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Enos said "I guess your right" and went back to making his rounds
-
Luke goes to Dallas
The quietness lasted for a few minutes untill Luke spoke to Kathy "I love you" and kissed Kathy "Please stay calm though, for you and our baby"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy knew this and wanted to speak up for her friend but was scared,although she knew she had to do something.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Its a possibilty Jul"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "What if my baby isn't even alive anymore!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy watched him go and layed in the pitch black stairing at the ceiling