Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I'm not sure...we just have to think of something"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "You can because I'm going to help you...were the only two that can beat Artemis..and we have to do it together or he won't be defeated"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo nodds and soon visitors are let in to see Lizzy and Daisy is the first one to come in "Hey Liz..I need to talk to you"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "He won't...you and Daisy..ya'll have to beat him....promise me ya'll will work together and I'll do as you wish and as soon as hes beaten I'll come right back to you with your child"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "Yes i do"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "Our child will not become evil"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "How do I know you'll let me come back to you....Lizzy...you have to try to beat Artemis...but don't make me go..."
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "Lizzy no, im not leaving you I won't do it! you can beat Artemis and im not leaving you! I love you and I know you and Daisy can beat him together, please don't ask me to do that because I'm not going to"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "What Lizzy..please don't give up you can do this!"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "Ya'll will think of something, please don't give up,you can do this"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "Lizzy yes you can...and once you have this kid you and Daisy can beat Artemis"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo nodds and takes a quick glance at Daisy and then follows the doctor to were Lizzy is
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I'm thinking of something but I'm NOT going to let Artemis take Lizzy from us"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Not if i can help it"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Bo is something wrong?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Of course, Lizzy was there for me when I had Taylor and now I'm here for her"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy soon got there and ran in with her kids and as she got in she was greeted by Bo and she said "Hey cousin...got here in record time.."
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy says "I'll be there" and hung up "Its today....Luke...nevermind.." and went to get the kids ready after quickly calling Enos and got Taylor and Lily and Mason into there carseats and went off to the hospital in Dixie.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy answers the phone and says "Daisy Duke speaking"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Luke its fine"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
So Daisy,Bo, Luke all 3 file in the house and Daisy said "I love this house, its really pretty"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Its fine Luke..." now she was worried he was mad at her for some reason "I gotta think on my own this time"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Oh..I forgot..its only the women that get the gifts.." she sighed
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodds "Would you help me in figuring it out?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I am, don't worry...I know theres a way for me to help Lizzy"