Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled and went to see what Cherry wanted
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodds and sits down
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I don't wanna leave her"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Your the only man I ever loved"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy nodded "I'm tired"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Any time Liz"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy then started crying "I'm so sorry Enos...." now she was afraid Enos hated her
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "Yes they are"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy tryed not to cry "I'm the one making you upset..i should have never married him..it wouldn't have caused this"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Poor Enos"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy laughed "Just like when I had to get Bo to bed when we were kids"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Your not mad?...and thank you..I know you wouldn't and I'm happy about that"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Oh no"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy and Opie talk for a little bit
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(me too) Daisy nodds "I don't wanna lose him"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(kk lol) Daisy sighed "You know when you were in LA for so long...i met this guy..I didn't really love him from the start and the relashion ship didn't go anywhere when we got married and he never hurt me but he started cheating on me and I wasn't going to take it so I divorced him..I never loved him and please know I love you"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "You must love racing huh Opie?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(kk..his name was LD...i forgot what his last name is) Daisy said "You'd hate me if I told you..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Whats wrong?!" she said in tears
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Bo and Luke were happily answering
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(You know...in the reunion Daisy had a husband that she divorced and hes the one that ruined the second wedding..but you'd hate it if I put him in there..he never hurt Daisy but she didn't love the guy she was married too and divorced him and when her and Enos were about to get married he showed up) Daisy said "Nothing"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos looked up at the Doc "Hey Doc"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Have faith that they will"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo hugs Lizzy "Things will be fine"