Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy huggs her good bye then drives home with three sleeping kids and when she gets home she sees Enos watching TV and just sighes.
  2. Daisy sighed "I know..ill see you first thing tommarow okay?"
  3. Daisy said "It is...I wish I didn't have to leave you here alone tonight...I don't want to"
  4. Daisy said "I won't let him hurt anyone..better yet WE won't, if we just stick together"
  5. Daisy said "I won't let him do that"
  6. Daisy said "How does he plan to attack both of us at once?"
  7. Daisy sighed "I don't know Lizzy.."
  8. Daisy said "I don't know about going that far...but..theres gotta be another option than that"
  9. Daisy sighed "We have to do everything we can to keep Artemis away from our kids"
  10. Daisy said "How?" she was crying now
  11. Daisy said "He wants me and Lily and you and your son...can this get any worse?"
  12. What Daisy heard scared her a little bit.
  13. Daisy heard her thought "Lizzy..don't give into him" and she contacted Artemis through her thoughts "Artemis..don't take Lizzy...she doesn't deserve to let what your going to do happen to her..if its anyone its me"
  14. Artemis didn't listen though
  15. Daisy jumped hearing Lizzys voice as Artemis had tried to reenter her thoughts.
  16. Daisy said "No..they don't have powers...at least I hope not"
  17. Daisy said "I have a feeling he wants me and Lily..."
  18. Daisy said "He knows were here...He wants Lizzy and ya'lls son" what they didn't know was that Artemis wanted Lily and Daisy too and was secretly planning a double attack because they both had powers even though Lilys were binded but Artemis wanted them because there had direct links to the Winchester family.
  19. Daisy snapped out of the trance and held her head in her hands "Its him...he was trying to get in my thoughts..."
  20. In Lizzys room Daisy was talking to Bo and she immediatley went into this trance-like sort of state as she was hearing Artemisis thoughts.
  21. Daisy thought to her self "I hope I can make a good mother"
  22. Artemis sensed Daisy and Lizzys presence close by and went to pinpoint them
  23. Daisy went in the room and tried to go to sleep but couldn't

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.