Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Different Choctaw. Choctaw Ridge is in Mississippi. Being such a local event, I doubt the news about Billy Joe got to Hazzard. LOL. Though, I suspect Rosco might have some knowledge of the event. *ahem*
  2. So THAT'S why all the residents of Hazzard County talk with a funny accent! It all makes sense now! ROFL. I never knew "Choctaw" was French. I did some research and it appears to be made up of two words, choc meaning "bump", and "ta" or "ton" meaning "tone". That just leaves me with one question. What's a bump tone?
  3. Meadowmufn replied to Julieduke's topic in Music
    Holy moly. You hit most of the ones I was gonna add, HossC. LOL. And btw, Fancy was by Bobbi Gentry, remade by Reba McEntire.
  4. Well, the big ol' BART line on the map told me it had to be somewhere near Frisco. LOL. So, why'd they stick an airfield from Indiana on a map of a town in California and call it Hazzard? That's the REAL mystery.
  5. Sonny is a very genuine, sweet person. I'm convinced he IS Enos. LOL.
  6. You're welcome, Garrett. I'm glad you guys are really enjoying the new forum. Honestly, it's such a natural extension of Dukes that I was surprised we hadn't already created one sometime in the last 11 years. LOL!
  7. We have updated our Dukes of Hazzard merchandise section. It has an all new look that should make it easier to find what you're looking for. We've added much more memorabilia than the previous section as well as some non-Dukes memorabilia, like dvds and books about the rest of the cast members' careers, NASCAR collectibles, and more. We hope you enjoy it!
  8. I write like Douglas Adams. That doesn't surprise me because I don't go anywhere without my towel! I'm also a little bit Stephen King and a little bit James Joyce. Go figure.
  9. Just don't carry on too much or we'll make ya clean up after yerself.
  10. Make as many threads as you like, Roger. LOL. It might be easier to keep track of everything if you make threads for different NASCAR related discussions.
  11. Glad to see it found a home. The new HNet fanfic project kind of fell off the map due to my hideous work schedule. Which just goes to show you Brian is right, if you ignore something on HNet long enough, it all works out in the end.
  12. That provoked several mental images I was totally not prepared for while eating. ROFLMAO.
  13. Since we have a huge community of NASCAR fans here, we decided to make a NASCAR sub-forum for NASCAR discussions. We've moved the large NASCAR thread here. If there are any other NASCAR threads you'd like us to move here too, please email us a link to the thread and we'll move it. Enjoy!
  14. Congrats, Chet! Don't screw it up! (LOL. I couldn't help myself...)
  15. I drive a blue 1998 Firebird TransAm. I named him Ellis. He's in good shape for being 12, can still rip up the roads, but needs a tune-up and a laundry list of little fixes here and there. He gets about 14-15 mpg, like Maverick. He's like a member of the family, joined us when he was but a newborn (or is that new-built for cars?). LOL.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.