Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Luke 14 Jesse 5 Rosco 31
  2. Roger, I assume you meant to go off of MaryAnne's play and not the one I quoted in my last post, so your play would have been: Luke 14 Jesse 8 Rosco 28 And my play is: Luke 14 Jesse 7 Rosco 29
  3. That would be correct. Though I like mine better. LOL.
  4. Luke 13 Jesse 8 Rosco 29
  5. Luke 14 Jesse 8 Rosco 28
  6. A very Merry Christmas to everyone!
  7. Luke 14 Jesse 8 Rosco 28
  8. Luke 14 Jesse 8 Rosco 28
  9. Luke 15 Jesse 8 Rosco 27
  10. You might want to check out http://www.mygenerallee.com/ before you go spending your money with the NAGLFC.
  11. Luke 16 Jesse 7 Rosco 27
  12. Luke 15 Jesse 9 Rosco 26
  13. Jimmie said he was sorry he couldn't make it back to the chat, but he had a good time. We should do something for New Year's too. Maybe countdown across the globe. LOL. Hoss can start us off, assuming he can make the party. LOL.
  14. Is it for sale? LOL. I would LOVE to own that restored version.
  15. Luke 16 Jesse 10 Rosco 24
  16. We're glad you could come. Usually we're a lot rowdier than that, but we've had some folks sick and some folks couldn't make it. All in all though, I think it was fun. Maybe next year, we'll be more prepared.
  17. Oops. LOL. Well, at least it didn't also have the pump handle still in it.
  18. Seth Appleby? Stewart Appleby?
  19. Luke 15 Jesse 10 Rosco 25
  20. Very nice!
  21. I didn't give him the clue, just asked which episode Bo and Luke used a fishing pole to get the keys to escape jail. He came right up with it. I swear, he's an encyclopedia. LOL. He might be swinging by the chat tomorrow night.
  22. Meadowmufn replied to TheGeneral01's topic in TV
    Jimmie and I had some legendary battles back when I used to have time to play. LOL. I've taken out Rosco many, many times. I was so good with a grenade launcher, he told me I couldn't use it anymore. ROFL.
  23. Luke 14 Jesse 14 Rosco 22
  24. Meadowmufn replied to TheGeneral01's topic in TV
    Sonny and Rick aren't really much for computers. Jimmie, on the other hand, has been using computers for a long time.
  25. Buford says "When You Wish Upon A Hogg". He wants to know if he wins a prize. LOL.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.