Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah." Luke answers. When they reached the where the henchmen were hiding out Lizzy saw it was an old cabin. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I hope not, I hope that it's the other way around. And wasn't that Lizzy's friend Tom Johnson?" Luke replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"You'll get over it you little Weasel." Lizzy said. Tom directed Hughie out and into the back seat of the car picking up Hughie's gun on the way. Lizzy followed grabbing the sack. Tom slid his own gun into his pocket and kept Hughie's trained on him. They climbed into the Mouse with a little maneuvering and then headed off. The General was tailing them keeping back yet not knowing what had transpired inside. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't know take a taxi I don't care." Lizzy said tying up his hands. "Just leave Hazzard and don't come back." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I knew it was you." Lizzy said. "You're going to hold still while Lizzy handcuffs you and then you're going to go outside and get into Lizzy's car and lead us to your hide out. When we get there..." Tom trailed off. "When we get there you're going to tell your two henchmen to release James and Emy then the four of us you not included Hogg, are going to drive away. After that you're going to leave Hazzard and never return." Lizzy finished. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Soon Lizzy had as much blood as Jesse could donate and all though she was still very pale she had regained her better odds of living. Jesse was allowed to leave the room although he didn't and everyone else came back in including Rosco. "How's she doing?" Luke asked. "She'll be fine in a while. Her body's still got to recuperate. I'll be back in about an hour to set up the other blood drip but it's best to let her body start catching up on her own." The doctor said. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"It's not me you've got to be worried about Hogg." Lizzy said not moving from her spot. She smirked when she saw just behind Hughie was her old friend Tom who she had radioed on the way in. Tom knew just the right moments to jump in and when to sit back and watch. "That would be me, Hoggie-boy." Tom whispered in Hughie's ear pressing the barrel of a .45 Colt into Hughie's back. "One single misstep and you go bye bye. So now you're going to be a good boy and put down the gun." Hughie knew that Tom would do anything for Lizzy and he was crazy enough to try to get away with murder. His best bet was to just put down the gun and do anything asked of him. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Uncle Jesse nodded and watched over his niece and surrogate niece as time wore on. Out in the waiting room both Cooter and Luke were pacing like caged lions. "Would you two sit down you're not doing her any good." Daisy said. "I care about her." Cooter said. "I know and she's getting the best possible care so please sit down." Daisy said. "You're driving the rest of us batty." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"You wouldn't." Lizzy says staring down the barrel of the gun. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"And what would that be?" Lizzy asked. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"So it is just me and you. Shouldn't have revealed that to me Hogg. All it'll take is one scream and you'll be out numbered. I told you to bring James and Emy and you didn't so I'm getting really angry with you." Lizzy replied. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Nope not yet. Maybe when this is over with. Now why don't you do me a favor and have your henchmen go get James and Emy while we sit here and talk and then I let you go away." Lizzy suggests. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm sure you're not Hughie but right now it's me versus you and I know you can't hurt me." Lizzy says. "I'm sure you still care enough about me not to hurt me." Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"What kidnapping me? You don't think I'm stupid enough to fall for that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car