Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
"Now why would you go and do that?" Lizzy asked sweetly. "You know I'd get angry and it'd make your time here a lot worse." Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Did you bring James and Emy and your two henchmen or not Hogg?" Lizzy spat. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"It would see as if you didn't think I would be expecting one. The trap in itself would be if there wasn't one seeing as how I wouldn't expect that." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy looked at the boys then smirked before grabbing the bag and going inside. She looked around and spotted Hughie. "So did you bring them with you or are you trying to plan some sort of trap?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"I do too." Rosco says. "Good which one of you wants to donate?" Luke asks. "Cooter?" Jesse asks. "I don't care just make my little girl better." Cooter replies. "We'll probably have to use both of you. Sheriff you can go with the nurse here and Mr. Duke if you'll stay here. Every one else we need you to clear the room." Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't know. I don't think anyone but those two know why they went after you." Cooter replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I think that she's doing this because she doesn't think anyone knows Hughie as well as she does." Cooter answered. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"We all are darlin'." Jesse replied. At the abandoned house. Lizzy seeing what she was waiting for crept back to the General. "This is the point where you guys stay out here and keep watch. I'll handle everything inside. If worse comes to worse I'll have James in there with me." Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"No, Brian has O+ not O-, he can't besides he donated to you so he can't donate anymore today." Luke said. "What's going on?" Cooter asked. Then the nurse came back and looked at the doctor. "We've used as much as we have." She said. "Mr. Davenport the only thing I can say is that we need to find someone with O- blood quickly. The longer we stand and speak the less time your daughter has." The doctor replied. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't know. It could possibly be one, but she knows him well. I think she'd sense if it was a trap or not." Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"You're right about that, she did lose a lot of blood then but it seems that when she pulled the IV out she started to lose more. Her body couldn't take that and it shut down." The doctor replied. "Does she need a transfusion?" Luke asked. "More than likely. Nurse run and see if we have any more O- blood." The doctor said. "And could one of you go get her father?" Daisy nodded and left the room. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Jump In My Car
"Alright." Daisy sighed not knowing if she wanted to hear it. With Lizzy... "Uncle Jesse I think I'm gonna go find Luke and talk to him." Lizzy said. "Just remember that whether or not you want to believe it Luke does love you and you need to figure out how you feel about him." Jesse says. "Thank you." Lizzy says standing to go find Luke. Unfortuntately when she stands her weakness returns and she collapses again. "You can come out now boys." Jesse says supporting Lizzy with one arm. "Luke take her back to her room and Bo go get a doctor." The boys follow his instructions and soon she's back on her bed with a doctor looking over her. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy rolled her eyes and walked out the door before climbing into her car. Once she reached her house she rolled her eyes again seeing the familiar orange charger pulling to a stop as well. She went inside to her room and pulled out a cloth sack before looking for something. When she found it she stuffed it into the bag and seeing how full it looked nodded smiling. Lizzy then went out to her car and dropped the bag in the passenger seat before climbing in behind the wheel and driving to the abandoned house on Hickory Lane. She pulled up outside and watched the windows waiting for something. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
-
Jump In My Car
"If it's that big maybe you should talk to Uncle Jesse about it. Do you think we should be worried about Lizzy?" Daisy replies. "Lizzy, everything will be alright. You know that Luke will never hate you and you're strong enough to make it through this but maybe it's best if you do talk to Luke about everything. You've got family here and we'll all do our best to make sure you come out on top of all this." Jesse says hugging Lizzy. "Uncle Jesse do you think they'll give me custody of Molly?" Lizzy asks looking up at the old man. "I think they'd be hard pressed not to." Jesse answers. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"I'd think I'd still keep it a secret. It's in the past maybe you should just leave it there." Daisy responds. With Lizzy... "Hey Lizzy how do you feel?" Uncle Jesse asked sitting next to Lizzy and wrapped an arm around her. "Like crap. I just...I'm scared Luke'll never talk to me again and if he does that it'll only be forced and..." Lizzy rambles before telling Uncle Jesse everything on her mind. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Then I'd say you better think about everyone who's involved in this secret and how it'll effect others before you spill it darlin' you know you don't want to hurt anyone." Daisy replied. With Lizzy... "Are you sure I'm the only guy you've slept with in the past five weeks?" "You're the only guy I've slept with in the past twelve weeks Luke. You're not angry with me are you?" Lizzy looked so hurt and scared Luke could help but go easy on her. "I'm upset Lizzy. I could never be angry with you just upset. I...I'm upset that you didn't come to me when you couldn't sleep or when you started getting depressed. I'm upset that you let yourself go so far. And most importantly I'm upset that you're sitting here on the steps when you should be in that hospital room recovering." Luke sighed. "Boys how 'bout you let me talk to Lizzy alone." Uncle Jesse said. The boys exchanged a look and then nodded. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Thanks for worrying but you know me I can and have taken care of myself in the past. Now you two can follow if you want but stay out of my way." Lizzy says walking to the door. "Aren't you gonna stop her?" Luke asks Cooter. "No, I know my little girl and I know that nothing I'm gonna say will change her mind." Cooter replies shrugging. Cue anyone.