Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I know Brian I'll be here for you. It's alright." Lizzy says. Luke sat back watching the pair knowing once again Lizzy had slipped into a role of the protector as much as she didn't want to. It seemed to Luke that it was a habit Lizzy would never break. Cue anyone.
  2. "I'd be devastated. To think that someone was capable of doing that to an innocent child...it makes me angry." Luke says. "Brian I'm so sorry. I don't know how anyone can do something like that. You would have been a great dad. Think my baby brother a dad. It's gotta hurt so bad. It'll be ok eventually I know it will. You'll pull through. If she could do that to you she doesn't deserve you." Lizzy states taking Brian's hand. Cue anyone.
  3. "She probably won't win. Not unless she has doctor's reports. There wasn't any proof. Either that or they'll just try to pay her off." Lizzy says easing back into her pillows. Cue anyone.
  4. "Awww, Julie. She must be devastated. She knows all that right?" Lizzy asks looking at her brother. Cue anyone.
  5. "I'll kill her. How could she do that? The poor kid. If I ever get pregnant I'll make sure no harm comes to the baby." Lizzy says. "Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Luke asks. "Dang it Luke, I've already told my dad I didn't think I'd have to tell you. There's no chance in hades that I could be pregnant. I don't want a kid unless I'm in a stable relationship that I know is going to lead somewhere and I haven't had one of those in years." Lizzy says a bit angrily. Cue anyone.
  6. "Wait what happened to me? What's your girlfriend's abortion got to do with me. Julie was the one that was thinking she was pregnant." Lizzy says looking from Luke to Brian. Cue anyone.
  7. "But you're not crazy you're smart and you're not going to go after him alone. Lizzy would kill you. She's not gonna want you to go after him. Look at me Brian I'm begging you don't go after him. Don't make me get Cooter in here." Luke says. Unfortunately Luke had pushed the door open so his statement drifted into Lizzy. "Brian please don't go after him. I couldn't stand to see you hurt too. Please Brian, don't go. Stay here. I know you want to get him back for what he did to me but don't do it alone. You need a plan and back up. He's dangerous." Lizzy pleads trying to sit up. "Lizzy relax Brian's not going anywhere are you?" Luke says shooting a look at his friend. Cue anyone.
  8. "Of course I think that. She's like her mom and Lizzy. They hold stuff in so they don't get treated any differently. Maybe you could go talk to her." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  9. "I imagine they feel like you do. They want to protect Julie and Angel just like you want to protect Lizzy. The best thing we can do for those three right now is support them and convince them to stick together or with one of us. I can't let Lizzy get hurt again. Come on let's go see Lizzy. It'll make her happier. Remember don't let her know something's wrong." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  10. A panicked look crosses Lizzy's face. "Luke..." "Don't worry about it Lizzy we'll take care of this I promise." Luke says dragging Brian out into the hallway. "Our first concern is that we find a way to calm your sister down and convince her to move to Hazzard for a while. Then we may have to call in a couple of federal agents. The day your Grandma Davenport died Lizzy was confronted by her probation officer and two FBI agents. Agents Oscar and Smith. Maybe we can get a hold of them and see if they can do some investigating. No more talking of who's still out there in front of Lizzy. She is upset enough and I won't have you making it any worse. Do you understand me? You may be her brother but I will not sit back and watch while she hurts herself anymore." Luke hissed. Cue anyone.
  11. "Does she regret having you? No way. Does she regret the way she got pregnant probably. I don't think she could ever regret having you. You're always gonna be her little Angel." Bo answers. IN Lizzy's room. "Luke...Do you think I'll be ok?" Lizzy asks. "Of course. I'll be right here by your side helping you through it whether you dad likes it or not." Luke says. Lizzy smiles softly. "Lizzy you haven't..." "Luke Duke, how dare you. You know if a guy attacked me like that I'd tell you. No one has approached me or forced me into anything I haven't wanted since Dad tried to force me to come back to Hazzard five years ago. I'm fine." Lizzy spits seeing the look on Luke's face. "Julie just reckons that the guy that attacked her saw a picture of the three of you and since he got her and Cindy he may be after you next." Luke says softly. "Then I'll kick his butt. I'm smart Luke I can handle him. Besides he's in jail for kidnapping a federal officer." Lizzy says. "And you're saying Julie and Cindy aren't smart? You're saying they can't take care of themselves?" "I don't know." Lizzy starts crying again and Luke looks to Brian. Cue anyone.
  12. Luke nods and rushes down the hall to Lizzy's room. "Lizzy, baby." Luke says softly. "Luke?" She asks hopefully but knowing it wasn't him. "It's me darlin', look at me." Luke says sitting on the bed. "Luke is it really?" Lizzy asks. "Yes...baby, talk to me." "I...don't know what's wrong. I just feel..." Lizzy stammers. "Like it's your fault everything bad has happened to Cindy and Julie?" Luke prods. "Yeah, I know it's not but it feels like it is. If I had just..." "There was nothing you can do baby. It's called survivor's guilt. You feel guilty because you're alive and Cindy's not. She wouldn't want you like this baby, you know she wouldn't." "But..." "As far as Julie's concerned that's not your fault either. Joey and Hughie would have come after her just the same no matter what you did to prevent it." Luke says. "I know I just can't help but..." Lizzy tries. "I know you want to change it but you can't it's in the past and you have to let it rest. Look out for Molly and yourself it's all you can do and it's all Cindy's asking from you. She wants her best friend to have the chances she's missed out on. Don't disappoint her. Come on Molly needs you to get better to take care of her." Luke says. "But I feel so lonely." Lizzy admits. "I know baby." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  13. "She's feeling survivors guilt because she blames herself. She was supposed to be there that night and had she been she thinks she could have prevented it. It must be tearing her to pieces. I have to go talk to her before she does something stupid." Luke says. Cue Julieduke.
  14. "But she doesn't have to protect you all the time. It's not her fault but..." Then something occurred to Luke. "Oh God...Survivor's guilt." Cue anyone.
  15. "I'm so sorry Brian...I've tried so hard to protect you...I'm sorry...so sorry...so sorry..." Lizzy trails off looking away from him. In Julie's room. "Hey Julie, you wouldn't happen to know why Lizzy's not taking care of herself do you?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  16. "It doesn't matter. I should have been there and she wouldn't have gotten hurt or killed. I swore I would protect her I failed Brian. I failed her and now I've failed to protect Julie...God Brian...I can't do this any more." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  17. "You don't understand. That night..." Lizzy says rolling over to face Brian. "That night she was taken. I asked her to meet me at that bar and then Tom called and asked me to run something to his parents. If I had told Tom to wait I would have been there with her and he wouldn't have gotten to her. I should have been protecting her. Both of them." Cue anyone.
  18. "So what? If it wasn't for me turning down both Joey and Hughie Hogg they'd leave her alone. And Cindy...that night...all my fault." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  19. "I don't care Brian, Cindy's gone, Julie's hurt it's all my fault. Just leave me alone before I get you hurt too." Lizzy spits wondering how bad it would hurt to pull the needle from her arm. Cue anyone.
  20. "Bri...Brian? Just go away. Leave me alone." Lizzy says. "No one's left anyway." Cue anyone.
  21. "I don't know what's wrong with Lizzy. I've never seen her break this bad. Ever since I've known her she's been the strong one. When her mom split and her grandma died she never broke like this. It's like Cindy's death had a greater impact than even her grandma's did. I don't understand it. I don't think anyone knows why Lizzy stopped taking care of herself. It's like when she's in Atlanta she forgets about everything here." Bo says sadly. In Lizzy's room. Lizzy could tell when her dad left and only then did she break down. The tears fell slowly from her eyes as she felt her world collapsing around her. Lizzy's hand drifted towards the IV's in her arm as footsteps sounded out in the hallway. She heard her door open and prayed it wasn't Cooter coming back to check on her. Cue anyone.
  22. "Your mom needed a blood transfusion for some reason and Micheal was no where to be found. Brian donated and now she's resting. Lizzy on the other hand...collapsed. She's been having problems sleeping and apparently taking care of herself so..." Bo stated hesitantly. Cue anyone.
  23. "A couple of guys hired or bribed by Hughie Hogg kidnapped Lizzy and Julie and held them hostage for some reason or another." Bo says before explaining what happened up until the point where he came into her room. Cue Julieduke.
  24. "There is something about girls wanting country boys...Anyway we had her tested two years ago I think? Sharron knows better than I do. Has anyone told you anything about your mom or Lizzy?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  25. "Angel, sweetie if you take steps to prevent it it won't interfere with basketball and Cassidy is at a small risk but we had her tested and it's not as bad as your mom's is." Bo says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.