Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Then maybe you should talk to him about it." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  2. "Bo Duke I do believe you're gonna try anything to see me with out clothes on aren't you?" Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  3. "I know babe." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  4. "I'd love to see his face but that may make him more protective of you." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  5. Lizzy sat down next to Bo and looking at his hand she laced her own with it. "If they do we'll find some way to protect her." Lizzy replies. "Today was supposed to be a fun day not filled with worry. I know you don't want to lose your sister I feel the same way but can we not talk about her right now?" Cue anyone.
  6. "I know Bo, I know we'll just have to wait and see." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  7. "Me too. I've seen worse than that and it was so creepy. I hope I never have to see them again. Next I even think about not eating for more than a day promise me you'll talk me out of it." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  8. Lizzy nods as the car slows. They both climb out and head for the bank. Cue anyone.
  9. "I don't know." Lizzy replied snuggling back into Bo's strong arms after finishing her soup. Cue anyone.
  10. "Oh, look there's the pond." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  11. "She's possibly absolutely terrified of them. They were harsh." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  12. "Of course it is. But you know the General stands out to much. Everyone in Hazzard know the car and who it belongs to. You're not worried about me are you?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  13. "Maybe she's got it stronger or she's being foolish about it. I don't know Uncle Jesse's in there with her now." Cooter replies. Cue anyone.
  14. "I don't want that either but sometimes a girl has to learn on her own. You just have to trust that you've raised her right." Lizzy replies shuddering at the though of those pictures. Cue anyone.
  15. Lizzy looks at Bo cocking an eyebrow wondering what is going through that blond head of his. Cue anyone.
  16. "Just don't go too far overboard Julie, she may start to resent you and you may go gray before too long." Lizzy warns. Cue anyone.
  17. "Why didn't Rosco show up? I know since it's got our names on it so he's bound to be suspicious but still, how often does a stranger get carjacked in Hazzard? Among other things, like what are we gonna do at the pond?" Lizzy says covering Bo's hand with her own. Cue anyone.
  18. "I'll keep that in mind. I think Bo did too." Cooter replied. As Uncle Jesse left the room Cooter found a can of tomato soup and heated it up. When it was finished he poured it into two bowls adding spoons to each and taking them out to the pair on the couch who both after letting it cool for a bit scarfed it down like they hadn't eaten for a week which in and of itself wasn't odd for Bo but was a little for Lizzy. Cue anyone.
  19. "I'd help but I'm kinda chained to the bed." Lizzy says lifting her hand that has a restraint on it to keep her from bolting again. Cue anyone.
  20. "Yeah I know." Lizzy replies as Bo climbs in and they take off towards the pond. The sheriff never did show at the crime scene which did raise some questions in Lizzy's head. Cue anyone.
  21. "Alright, you don't mind if I make Lizzy and Bo some soup do you?" Cooter asks. Cue anyone.
  22. Back in Julie and Lizzy's room Lizzy rolls over to face Julie. "You wouldn't be mad if something did happen between me and Luke would you?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  23. Lizzy smirks wandering back to the General and watching Luke take off. Cue anyone.
  24. "Hope they aren't that bad off. I don't know what to tell you about Julie. Maybe it's something to do with combined body heat?" Cooter suggests. Cue anyone.
  25. "Alright. I'll go check on that." Uncle Jesse replies and heads for the door. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.