Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. "Don't worry bout Jesse. Right now you got a decision to make."
  2. Luke swallowed standing and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Ain't nothin for certain but death an taxes. Even protection aint 100 % effective."
  3. "DNA don't lie brother... Troy is my nephew...and your son."
  4. "You're his father Bo," he repeated looking at him.
  5. Luke looked down with a sigh not knowing how he was going to do this.
  6. Luke sat down beside him wondering how he was going to do this. "I uh...I found out something today...."
  7. Luke swallowed giving him a look that told plainly that he wasn't kidding at all.
  8. Luke took a deep breath. "You might wanna sit down."
  9. Luke stood by the fence and tossed him his shirt. "Hey...I need to talk to you."
  10. Luke slowly got up and made his way out of the room in search of Bo.
  11. Luke covered his ears. "I dont think I wanna know."
  12. "I know...but you better...cuz if you dont then you'll have to do it Friday and Saturday night...and Im sure there's things youd rather be doing than math."
  13. Luke swallowed nodding a little though just the thought was enough to make him queazy.
  14. Luke nodded. "Deal...on one condition... should the need arise that I have to ask embarrassin questions you dont make it worse on the both of us by draggin it out,...just answer honest."
  15. Luke flushed not sure he liked having this conversation with his daughter.
  16. "Haven't made one...but I got a therapy session tomorrow," said Luke softly.
  17. Luke smiled in spite of himself. "That's my girl."
  18. "I care...if he's sayin stuff about you...cuz of MY reputation!" continued Luke angrily.
  19. "He said that bout you?!" his face turning red in anger. "He had no right!" Luke was angry but he couldn't help feeling a little pride at how Jaime had handled herself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.