Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Possible RP Site Anyone Interested?
roger...go to bo james site and rp with us....we need an uncle jesse to keep us in line!
-
Duke or Dupe
Roger this is a tough one! Elk Creek Bear's Hollow Bear Point
-
When we were little...
"You bet," said Luke moving to her other side. "One fer all...an' all fer one..." With those words he hugged her close as well, sandwiching Daisy between her cousins. "We love ya."
-
When we were little...
"Yeah and there's the 'Oh he's so dreamy!' look she gets around movie stars," teased Luke. Jesse couldn't help chuckle at that.
-
Possible RP Site Anyone Interested?
I request to be Luke:)
-
Possible RP Site Anyone Interested?
*gasps* You wouldn't dare!
-
Possible RP Site Anyone Interested?
I'm still a member Bo! I pretty much share Bo's sentiments on made up characters too....but I dunno...maybe...I'll think about it...can I think on it? I'm gonna think on it....*pulls Bo's hair as she walks by* Luke you stop that now! I swear...I can't take you anywhere!
-
Possible RP Site Anyone Interested?
Im interested.... and I am betting Bojames is too
-
When we were little...
Daisy saw the look and shook her head. "You know I wish I had a cousin I could do that with." Luke looked at her. "Do what?" Daisy shook her head. "You two are so close...I never even had a girl cousin...much less one like a sister..."
-
When we were little...
Luke looked at Bo and affectionately tousled his curls. Sometimes there was no need for words between them and this was one of those times.
-
When we were little...
Luke might have only been a little boy, but he was old enough to understand what the doctor was saying. Crocodile tears fell steadily from his blue eyes. Jesse sighed softly as he rocked sleeping Daisy in his arms, at a loss as to what to do next.
-
When we were little...
"He has pneumonia....that...coupled with his weak lungs...he's going to have to be observed very carefully," began the doctor sadly.
-
When we were little...
Luke refused to look at Bo anymore. He was so scared... scared that at any moment another family member he had allowed himself to grow to love would be taken from him. The doctor had by this time come in and was busily writing on Bo's chart.
-
When we were little...
They wre all at the hospital an hour later. Daisy cuddled in her uncles lap and Luke, by turns, couldn't tear himself away from his aunt. The whole family surrounde Bo's bed watching the oxygen enter s small body. Jesse shook his had gently running a hand through Bo's hair. He was so frail...so little.
-
James Best appearance in Canton,Ohio Jan,26th
I think that'd be cool Roger...
-
When we were little...
Half hour later, Daisy was at the farm under the watchful and ever helpful eye of Miz Tisdale. Luke, by turns, couldn't edge himself away from his aunt and was cuddled in his aunt's lap as they sat in the room watching Bo. Jesse sighed looking at his youngest-no matter how many times they had been to the hospital for Bo, it never got easier.
-
When we were little...
Jesse nodded. "Ambulance is on the way." Luke kept his face hidden against his aunt.
-
When we were little...
Luke wrapped his hands around his aunt sniffing hard. Jesse hurried from the room with a full inhaler, slipping it into Bo's mouth.
-
When we were little...
At that moment, Jesse came rushing in. "Doc!" Carefully he laid Bo on the couch Luke had been on, leaving quickly to go get his other inhaler. Luke whimpered at the sight Bo, so pale and lifeless. "Auntie...."
-
When we were little...
Jesse gathered the little boy close in his arms, wrapping him in the blankets he'd brought along with him. "I gotcha son...your uncle Jesse's gotcha..." Holding the barely-breathing boy close, Jesse ran as fast as he could back to the farm. Luke meanwhile was crying near hysterics, knowing from what he heard that the storm was still raging and that Bo was still out in it.
-
When we were little...
Jesse heard the faint whisper and rushed in the direction it came from. He soon held Bo cradled in his arms. "Bo...Bo baby...I'm here..." Luke huddled against his aunt tears streaking his face. "I can't get warm..."
-
When we were little...
Luke whimpered as the doctor carefuly checked him over, shying way from his cold hands. "I'm sorry...the wind...came hard..." Jesse soon was scouring the woods near the farm. "Bo!"
-
When we were little...
Luke woke some time later, blinking his unfocused eyes open. "Auntie..." he said softly. "Auntie it hurts..." Jesse, meanwhile was still out calling for Bo at the top of his lungs.
-
When we were little...
Jesse soon came out of the house with the lantern not at all liking the state he found things in. The barn door had blown clean off. "Boys?" he called goin into the barn, seeing Bo's toys on the floor. "Boys?" He didn't see them anywhere in the barn. Luke, meanwhile lay with the barn door slightly covering him, a trickle of blood coming from his temple. He wasn't moving.
-
When we were little...
Luke held the door from behind with both hands using all his strength to push it closed when he heard what sounded like Bo...and he sounded scared...or hurt. Quickly leaving the door, Luke hurried to the barn seeing Bo calling as loud as he could from the entrance. "BO!" he yelled. "GET INSIDE!" With all his strength he grabbed the door from the front and was pulling it back to shut when the wind blew so forcefully it blew the old door right off the hinges, taking the slim boy right along with it as thunder boomed and shook the barn, lightning streaking across the sky. Luke was nowhere to be found.