Everything posted by B.L. Davenport
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
Dixville County Bear Point First Baptist Church
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
Blue Suede Shoes
-
Word Association
surf boards
-
Word Association
Hula Dancer
-
Word Association
Tropical Paradise
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Wilbur Fudge Dead Man's Curve Hazzard Connection
-
Duke or Dupe
I think your right Daisy I agree.
-
Word Association
queen elizabeth
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree with Daisy
-
Word Association
Olivia Newton John
-
Duke or Dupe
"Hard Luck" Jones Highway 33 Boss Behind Bars
-
Duke or Dupe
Hazzard Hotel Bone Creek Abraham Lincoln Hogg Ok well then I guess my streak is 37 out of 40 then unless I got any of the above correct and I'm positive about the first and last one the second I'm not so sure about.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Ok Roger here's the thing I missed a question don't know why I didn't answer it but of the last times I've answerd all but that one set I got 34 out of 37 not sure if you'll want to count it because I missed out on answering that one set.
-
Duke or Dupe
Freddie Fender Boss A.C. Tate of Chickasaw No-Tell Motel (I'd be happy to check my streak status for ya Roger I know all about them aggrevatin slow computers and dial up internet makes it worse.)
-
Word Association
slot machines
-
Word Association
Cooter
-
Duke or Dupe
Cedar City Willow Creek Hazzard Hospital
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree with DaisyMae
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
spinning wheel